Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for friends, maybe even a guild!

Icon6 Looking for friends, maybe even a guild!

Hey der!

As it said in the title, I'm looking for friends to chat with and/or a guild where people like to hang out and have fun over being top-tier players that run on schedules. If you're interested, my in-game names are EsperJei, EsperAngelus and EsperDemonus (Main character.) I'm still at a low level and I usually enjoy questing and levelling alone because I've had past experiences where people wouldn't wait for me. By the way, I'm on the Broa server. I usually play on channel 16, never really liked the idea of areas being too crowded.

A little info about me:
    I am male, despite the fact I play female. (Don't know if you care or not but there you go)
    I do like a good joke or two, don't really have any limits if its in a joking manner...
    I try to keep things mature. Its fine if you're young, just don't act too childish or take things too far.

Hmm, I think that's about it. Anything else you may want to learn just message me in-game! I'll more than likely be on EsperDemonus or EsperAngelus, I use the other character to do part-time.

PS: I'll be checking in on this thread from time to time, so feel free to spark up conversation! I'm also thinking about saving up for a guild myself, but that won't be happening for a while.

a dumbass baby

Hi! What server do you play on?

Quote Originally Posted by EsperJay View Post
    By the way, I'm on the Broa server. I usually play on channel 16, never really liked the idea of areas being too crowded.
    Last two sentences on the first paragraph hun! ^~^

I'm also more than willing to change servers for someone if anyone would like? The game feels kinda dead for me if the only community I come across are people kill-stealing me with skills that cover half the screen. (Looking at you Luminous!)

I'm in Mardia and Bera looking for friends and a guild too =(
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

I'd be happy to make a character and join you! Which server would you rather me be on?

Quote Originally Posted by EsperJay View Post
    I'd be happy to make a character and join you! Which server would you rather me be on?
    Probably Mardia, my ign in MrVaj lol, but Im willing to go to broa too! Won't be on til tomorrow though!
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Nah, I'm not really doing anything too productive on Broa, hehe...I'll make the character now and add you.

Sounds good! I can even give you some money if I see you tomorrow!
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

No need! I've been pretty self-sufficient even before all these new hero classes and cygnus knights and the like.