Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for friends, maybe even a guild!

a dumbass baby

Sup guys, I'm still in the process of moving. The computer chair provided to me at my new place broke...

I'll try to finish up everything so I can play with you guys soon!

Take your time friend! I'm still going through the problem I've been having (As you already know) so it'll take a little bit...I've tried catching Sin but I've logged on after he logs off sadly.

I will be on partly tonight and tomorrow morning/afternoon to evening working on my xenon! and thanks for the tip about the nx. I just want a transparent hat since I got the face/hair from the random envelopes that have been dropping lol. What's the best way to make money on a new server lol

Add me, VeeModa, my fighter. Will be playing this character now lol. Okay no more switches!
    Last edited by SinDevil; 16th June 2014 at 12:18 PM.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

a dumbass baby

Alright, I'll add tonight when I get the chance.

Also, are there permanent transparent hats?

I don't think there are (There used to be an option to permanently buy equip skins for double the cost, but I don't know if its still there) but to my knowledge aren't transparent skins supposed to be cheaper than the other skins?

Perma items used to be a thing for double the NX, however this has not been the case for a long long time in Maple. There are occasional packs and events that give perma transparent equips or a small duration.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

Hi I am john from USA. :)