View Poll Results: Should i Max out Teleport or MP Eater??

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teleport

15 41.67%
  • MP Eater

21 58.33%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Should i Max Teleport???EXPLAIN Y!!!

Mushmom

If it were me, I'd do MP eater... I just love that skill.

Regarding teleport, maxing it isn't really necessary, just extremely helpful. Without it, teleporting will be expensive. It's your choice.

I'm not a big fan of bless because I'm a thief guy and I'm usually loaded with accuracy and avoidability. That's why it might not be a good idea to listen to me regarding this one...

Bera: Excruciation

World:Canada Computer: Maple Story I go back and forth

okay ty i am gonan get mp eater rite away after holy arrow
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

I'm level 56 and what I'm doing is Max everything and dump the remaning sp into Teleport. A lot of people said that Holy Arrow is useless because Magic Claw does 40 twice while Holy Arrow only does 70. But I maxed arrow just got Knockback reasons on Dark monsters, which is helpful. With 3337 MP, wasting 60 MP isn't bad. But it's not going to be 60 after you put the remaining points into it. That's just me, nobody gotta agree with it.

My friend is a cleric and I told him to max MP eater right after heal because of the AoE (Area of Effect) damage type. If I'm right, MP Eater will drain MP from each of the 5 monsters you hit with heal. If that's not a useful skill I don't know what is. I told him he should max teleport as well. When you can teleport quick and less costly, you'd most likely survive longer, even though you are the only mage that have the Heal ability.

I'm not too sure about Bless and Invincible though. Bless adds overall defense, and lots of other attributes, while Invincible is only weapon defense. I would like to know if these skills stack with Mediation.

Besdies, weapon defense is useful, yeah, but it's not going to save you from Tauromacis' thunder attack now is it?

For me, even though I am not a cleric yet, I kinda know what my build is. For me, I would probably do Mp eater, because then you drain the monster's mp. Like someone else said in another one of the topics, with mp eater and heal, you can just stand in an area where there are undead mnsters and just use heal ovver and over again. That way, you don't ever run out of health because of heal, and also so that you don't run out of mp because of mp eater. Since heal attacks about 6 undead/dark monsters, their mp is drained. Mp eater helps a lot.

The only problem is that I don't know the order in which to put my stats. Can anyone help me out there?
    Scania - DragonR1der - LVL 30!!! CLERIC!!!
    Broa - DragonBlad3 Ice/Lightning mage lvl 16 (sorta forgot a little... hehe... )
    Sort of a beginner so if you have any tips, feel free to help me!!! I'll do my best to help others. XD