View Poll Results: Should i Max out Teleport or MP Eater??

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teleport

15 41.67%
  • MP Eater

21 58.33%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should i Max Teleport???EXPLAIN Y!!!

World:Canada Computer: Maple Story I go back and forth

Default Should i Max Teleport???EXPLAIN Y!!!

I am a cleric and i so far have maxed heal and almost maxed holy arrow. I am wondering if i am suppose to max teleport. I know i must max invincible and bless. There is aslo MP Eater left over too. If i am to max out teleport then Mp eater will not get maxed. Any suggestions on what i should do? I think my holy arrow is 23.

Any way what i am saying is that if i am suppse to max out teleport then MP Eater wont be maxed. So help anyone??

Max Teleport and leave Mp Eater at 1. Maxed Teleport will give you extra distance and less mp cost, which allows you to teleport to party members quickly and heal, or to save your life.

ty for the tip but i also want to know when i should start maxing teleport. should i max it after holy arrow? that would delay me getting invincible and bless though...
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

Beginner

well i am now lvl 52 and i have decided only to put points into holy arrow when absolutely necessary, because lvl 1 shining ray is better than arrow at near max. Here is my build
    30- 1 heal
    31- 2 heal 1 tele
    32-40 max heal
    41-46 18 mp eater
    47- 2 eater 1 invinc
    48- 3 invinc
    49- 1 invinc 2 bless
    50-55 max bless
    56-60 max invinc
    61-66 18 tele
    67- 1 tele 2 arrow
    68-70 max arrow

Again thats just my view on cleric, but i also see clerics as more party characters than anything else.

Yes i made royalflush, no we dont want a ks war.

ur build doesnt really work out. but what i am just asking really is if i should drop mp eater to get teleport. is that an okay choice? or should i just leave teleport at 1 and mp eater max? i have decided to max out holy arrow incinvible and bless and that leaves enough points to max out teleport or mp eater, which ever one is the best choice. that is what i am asking. so far people are telling me teleport is the best choice. if i am supose to max teleport i also want to know when because at 50 i will have maxed out holy arrow and that is in 1 and a half levels. so do i max out teleport after or do i wait till i max out bless because that is wut i am gonna do thsi is the list i am doing it in:

heal
    holy arrow
    bless(after i get invincible to 5)
    invincible
    tele or mp eater ( that is where you help me choose)

i am gonan try and put up a poll and leave an explanation plz
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

Yes, max teleport.
    It's versatility allows you do escape any sticky situation with relative ease. Escape a werewolf's crazy painful slash, evade Evil Grendel's attacks, get out of a gatekeeper's curse range. It helps lots.

When you max it, you'll find traveling really easy. From what I heard, without teleport takes 20 minutes to go down orbis tower. With it maxed, 4 minutes flat.

I would actually max teleport last, because I am a party cleric. Therefore, I went with heal-->MP eater-->invincible to 15-->bless to 20-->finish invincible-->teleport-->10 remainder to holy arrow. (Or was that 11..?)

I love teleport. It may suck at level 1, but maxing it lets you go anywhere, really fast.

ty for the info i really appreciate it. i guess i might drop Mp eater to raise teleport. i cant drop holy arrow though since it is gonna be maxed in 1 and a half levels.
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

Mushmom

Any cleric who drops MP eater is the most foolish cleric in existence. You have no idea how useful that skill is. You should ditch holy arrow, for it has less base damage than magic claw and as someone stated earlier, level one, yes, one, shining ray is stronger than maxed arrow. You should substitute holy arrow for teleport. My cleric is level sixty-two at the moment and I have maxed holy arrow. It was a huge mistake. Holy arrow is almost never used, just unecessarily when I don't feel like using heal.

MP eater, on the other hand, is the most useful thing next to heal. Since it has been maxed, I haven't used a single MP potion while heal training! Not one!

Bera: Excruciation

ty for the respawns. my holy arrow is near max so i guess i wont finish it. It deals out over 1k damage to undead already i guess i dont need it anymore. ty for the help. i guess i should just start raising teleport anyone agree? then go for invinci and bless then finish it with mp eater.
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

max mp eater right after heal. that means almost absolutely no pots. then max invincible, then put some into teleport, then put some into either bless or holy arrow (preference), and in the end make sure to max heal, mp eater, invincible, and teleport.
    My active Igns:
    Scania

Kappi (Level 38!!! ice/lite mage)
    Schnatze (lvl 23 warrior)
    Raneef (lvl 27 rogue)

Broa

MeowNothing (lvl 21 bowman)

Join the Alliance. (Scania/Bera Guild)