View Poll Results: cleric or ice lightning mage

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • cleric

2 50.00%
  • lightning inclined

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cleric or lightning inclined mage?

Really? Why is that?

I looked at the monsters on hidden-street.net, and a lot(not as much as the fire wizards) are weak to holy.

What attacks from clerics are not holy? Also, how can you tell if the monster is weak to heal? It doesn't really say in the monster stats/weakness and strengths.
    Scania - DragonR1der - LVL 30!!! CLERIC!!!
    Broa - DragonBlad3 Ice/Lightning mage lvl 16 (sorta forgot a little... hehe... )
    Sort of a beginner so if you have any tips, feel free to help me!!! I'll do my best to help others. XD

heal atks "zombie" monsters.

list:
    ZOMBIE mushroom
    ZOMBIE lupins
    coolie ZOMBIE
    minor ZOMBIE
    and wraiths/jr. wraiths.

Usually, HS does tell you if the monster is weak to HEAL, which is different than HOLY. HOLY refers to light atks in general (so now "holy arrow"). weak to HEAL is just the atk "heal".

And, lightning mages shouldn't train at zombies cause it cost a lot of pots. they do plenty of dmg to u, while clerics heal and they don't need hp pots.

Damage wise: Lightning does 60 spell dmg to every monster it atks. Thats a total of upto 360 spell dmg. Clerics heal does mor than 60 spell dmg to ONE or TWO creatures, but it decreases against more creatures. Lightning hits consistently against 6 monsters, but heal will do less (to each) if there are 6 monsters.

In thrid job, although ice strike 90 spell dmg is less than 105 shining ray, ice mages hav element affinity which increase speel dmg by 135%, soooooo, its mor than 105.

In the end, Ice/lightning will do more dmg, but, as said before, clerics' skills like doom, holy symbol, dispel, and mystic door all make it a VERY worth class. Then again, if ur going for dmg, u should choose fire anyway b/c it has 120 mass strike in 3rd job XP

I see. Thanks.

Some people say that people tend to usually get bored of clerics, because all you do is train on healing....lol

What do they mean by that? Isn't the healing good, not boring.

Also, with a cleric, does it mean that you will basically use your claw for the rest of the time? About how much damage will the claw do gradually, since you add stat points to intelligence? Roughly, what are the attack damages with the claw after level 30 as a cleric?[img][/img]
    Broa - DragonBlad3 Ice/Lightning mage lvl 16 (sorta forgot a little... hehe... )
    Sort of a beginner so if you have any tips, feel free to help me!!! I'll do my best to help others. XD

as cleric u should either use heal by atking afore mentioned zombie monsters, or partying with high lvl dudes like 55+ spearman seem to be a popular candidate. (also useing heal to heal them).

claw, just use the dmg calculater on hs. i think around 700 -800 lvl 40+.
    900 - 1000 dmg 50 +.
    1000 - 1200 dmg 60+. (for both claws)

It shouldn't be ur main atk, so it doesn't really matter.

Then what is my main attack? Not holly arrow, right? People say it is useless. THen what is my main attack? Also, a lot of poeple have told me that I should max everything but holy arrow, and that I should max everything and leave holy arrow at lvl 15. Is that right?

I am so confused.... What class becomes the best in the end?(not including fire). What class is the best? Please tell me and explain why you think that.

there is no such thing as a best class.

ur main atk is heal. period. holy arrow is weak.
    Fold origami, it's good for the brain.
    Scania:
    lvl 69 ice/lightening mage
    yesssssss, 70 soon

Got it, thanks.