Conversation Between Tesiqurasa and rasudoken

251 Visitor Messages

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
  1. I tried to watch Angle Beets but my internet died so I gave up.
  2. Yea, I just used my friend's FP AM and afked on him while I killed everything on my AM. I can't remember what skills I used, but Magic Claw will work fine as a last resort. It's ele neutral.
  3. Hey Tesi.

You know the quest to get Ifrit? Where you and another AM go pwn a bunch of Thanatos. Since each of them is fire and ice based, I'm assuming they'll be immune to whatever they're based on.

Do normal element attacks work? Like Magic Claw, CL, TS, Comp, Paralyze, skills not fire or ice based?
  4. k, thanks for the answer
  5. No, both my brother and I are 2nd degree black belts in Tae Kwon Do, but I quit around my freshman year. I've never gotten into a fight.
  6. Hey Tesil, do you work out? And have you ever been in a fist fight?
  7. Thanks .
  8. Well....Skype is a chat software. It's free for normal IMing, talking, and webcamming. It's like using the internet as a phone. There aren't servers to set up like in Vent, the call host will just call people and host the call. I've been using it for over a year now, and it's worked out great so far. There's also none of that "push to talk" crap like in Vent.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home
  9. K, thanks
  10. I think they're the same speed.
Showing Visitor Messages 241 to 250 of 251
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast