Conversation Between supalime and Tesiqurasa

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. you are what i like to call supalime
  2. Bello died a bit during this past semester, but I'm coming back (and it has quite a few active members still).

Other than that, there's basically just bera
  3. Hey Tesi, are there still any big HS guilds on any particular servers? My bffjill and I still have our characters on Kradia, but a bunch of his friends play on Bellocan, so we were thinking of transferring there.
  4. My problem with the book is that I can't connect to maple at school and I'm going back Tuesday, so I'd have to get to the fourth job by Tuesday and get enough points to be able to use the book by the as well. I also have a huge paper due Wednesday, so I can't spend the entire break playing maple. Thanks for the advice, though.
  5. In 2nd job max everything except ground smash; your extra points will go into it though.
    In 3rd job max Combat Orders and Charged Blow, and bring everything else to 2 points below max. I'd go with Fire and Lightning charge, Charged Blow, and Combat Orders (requires 5 HP recovery) first. After that, finish off the skills to max-2 in any order you like.

As for that elite blessing thing, the book lasts a full 30 days from when you choose it. For example, I finally accepted the quest on my Sniper on Oct 12th and the book doesn't expire until Nov11th. I'd definitely go with Blast30. It's the only mildly expensive pally book (other than buying ACB10), and is one of the first skills you max.
  6. hly crap holy crap, what is this elite warrior blessing quest and what should I get? edit: **** the system, there's no way I can get to 4th job by Tuesday. I have a paper to write.
  7. Tesi-kun! Tesi-kun! How do I build my WK desu??!?!/12v9mu3m02uy 8nm 3qy9c78

Thanks to that SP reset scroll, I am no longer dumb!
  8. Hey Tesi, I'm looking at some guide and I don't entirely understand something. How should I build my WK? More specifically, I somehow messed up my build a long time ago and now I am 90 with 20 ice charge, 19 lightning charge, and 22 charge blow. I intend to grind through and somehow fix my character. Considering CO, is it a bad thing that I wasted three points on IC and LC?
  9. we all moved to bellocan =D
  10. Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi hey Tesi. Hey Tesi. Do you know whether anyone here still plays on Kradia? The guild notice says the HS Kradia members joined Oblivion, but I thought I'd ask anyway. My battle mage is 87 and my WK is 83.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast