Conversation Between Lunasaku and Gloomy

40 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Go to Chipotle. Order a burrito the likes of which has never been seen before by man. You will pay and then accidentally drop your burrito. The nice burrito guy who just happens to be your age picks up the burrito for you and hands you guacamole and chips on the house. You ask for his phone number. You have a date tomorrow night.
  2. Fun stuff.
    The guy I've liked for a year is going to university next year and I'll probably never see him again.
    And then there was another one, that was fun while it lasted and then just ended without a word. Blah.
    Men are stupid.
  3. I feel so sorry for you. The Student Council Committee I'm on takes advantage of the noob love we have here in middle school and sells conversation hearts.

The guy I would have liked in 3-4 years started going out with someone. (in 6th grade? kind of a joke to me) I plan on observing them for amusement.
  4. oh. fun stuff :3
    hey guess what
    the worst day of the year is 15 days away! :D
    woohoo
  5. Memory & Gum - which I could use some of right now.

Sticking half of youtube on my iPod. I have like 15 Soul Eater episodes on it with Kid 8D I think I'm going to get some actual sleep though, my project and the norm killed me this week. Monday is pajama day, though~
  6. What was it on :O
  7. Hooray, I did <3 After that it was about four hours of pure socializing. The judges got all the food.
  8. I'm sure you'll do fine.
  9. Big presentation event tomorrow ;_; Watch me fail.
  10. YOU GET YOUR TALLNESS FROM YOUR MOTHER.
    I know how you feel. I'm like 5'10 and a half, such a pain since i'm taller than most of the guys in my school (my school is like 90% asian, lol)
    Also, ignore those boys. By gr 10 they will ALL hit puberty and suddenly love girls. Or boys, maybe. :P
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 40
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast