Conversation Between Zait and KittySamurai

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You're the one who got me into the entire genre with your Shinsight Trio track. And for that I am eternally grateful for you.

if u wanna cuddle and listen 2 jazzhop my door is always open <33333333
  2. Also I've looked into the Jazz hope bands you mentioned. Yeah.
  3. Dearest Zait-kun,

Your friend,

Kitty-sama
  4. Dear Kitty,

I will now use a Hobbes avatar for the rest of my life just to bug you.

Love,

Zait-kun
  5. Dear Zait-kun,

I listened to your songs and had my jaw drop at how ill ShinSight Trio's flow was. I am currently downloading this baller album and patiently await the inevitable ear orgasm. The other songs were considerably ballin' too, and I am a big fan of Tokyo Police Club's ****. They once played in my terrible city that gets a single band every ten months and usually some really bad band like Simple Plan but when I looked up the show they were playing at a bar and I could not obtain a fake ID because I have no friends.

Spoiler!

Love,

Kitty (CALL ME BABE)
  6. Dear Kitty,
    I forgot to reply x_x It's funny how I loved every single video you posted olol

Here's some stuff I've liked recently

Spoiler!

Also feed me more songs

Love, Zait <3
  7. I dunno what specific genre you're looking for, so I'll just dump a bunch of stuff I'm digging lately.
    Spoiler!
  8. Recommend me more bands dawg, because so far I've liked every song you've posted here in the forums

I'll probably like everything you throw at me. BRING IT
  9. Your musical compatibility with Zaitlole is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Interpol, Two Door Cinema Club, Bloc Party, Death Cab for Cutie and Phoenix

WHY ISN'T THIS HIGHER.
  10. I've realized how our music tastes are so alike it's almost creepy-- OMG SO MUCH MOE IN HERE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast