Conversation Between Zait and KOjaks

4 Visitor Messages

1. Haha we were the same age when we started playing MS and going in these forums. Well, honestly I haven't been in MS, let alone Love for eons now. Saki and Silverchao don't play MS anymore and they both stopped going to these forums D: But I know Donny(theevilkitty) stills plays and Slump is still the staple of Love. You can catch evilkitty in his new IGN DonnySAUR and DonnySOAR. And Slump's IGN is....well, Slump lol

Nice seeing you again :D
  2. Jeez, I'm 17, not too old, but compared to when i was 12/13 when i first started this forum/ms blows my mind O.o
    Shoot, I really wanted to join Love again, but i couldn't remember anyone's igns only yours and Ferrets, but then some of my real life friends play on Windia so I unfortunately moved there.
    So anyways, I dont think ill be active on the forum, just don't see myself doing it but idk.
    I started playing again cause not much to do this summer yeah.
    Who's still in Love? and how is everyone else doing (saki, theevilkitty, silverchao)?

Edit: I feel like an ******* responding 5 days later, getting used to the forum system, i thought i'd be alerted if someone responded blah blah sorry lol.
  3. Dem Kojaks <3 Of course I remember you :D That's good but I don't think I'll ever touch that game ever again lolol. How old are you now? o: Are you gonna join Love?
  4. HI ZAAITT do u remember me? I just started playing maple again this summer lololol.
    Yeah I'm old now O_O
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4