Conversation Between Falkner and Phazonkirby

8 Visitor Messages

1. For an Oshawott... Speed, along with Sp.Def, is Osha's worst stat. Plus you'll either be going first due to level difference or last in online battles. It won't be much difference really.
  2. but, is it good?

hence, kirby, how good is a quiet oshawott?
  3. Oh, my bad ^^; Quiet is minus speed plus sp.att. If you look at the stats page you'll see a blue and red tinge over a couple of thats. Blue is hindering stat by nature, and red is enhancing stat by nature. They've done that since Heart Gold and Soul Silver =)

Sorry about the massive misread too ^^;
  4. talking about the nature.
  5. Oshawott is a rather good Pokemon. Mine's a Dewott at the moment and it doesn't let me down, except against grass types, but I have Fury Cutter for them so it's a 2 hit kill anyway. Oshawott is by far the most all rounded Pokemon. Also I recommend Blitzle and Sawk. Sawk is STUPID RARE on White but well worth the hassle and Blitzle turns awesome when it evolves at 27 =)
  6. kirby, how good is a quiet oshawott
  7. Having a pancake hat is very nice though X3 Barely anyone else would go for it
  8. I have no idea what you were doing so here is a phazonkirby with a pancake on his head
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8