Conversation Between Luis and KittySamurai

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. never noticed but you look like one of those guys who would download some SFW doujinshi

disgusting
  2. and yeah it'll be up on nyaa :cooL:
  3. don't worry cat, of course it's nothing lewd
  4. Yeah, a compilation music torrent would be awesome. Better than trying to sift through everything individually. I'll hold out for that. Will it just be up on nyaa.eu/TT?

It's not that the game itself looks bad, it's just Madoka turned out to be lackluster as hell. I'd probably be all over that game with some bros if it had online co-op.

Glad to hear of your doujinshi score. Usually what most people look forward to in the end. As long as you don't have any Nichijou stuff. that **** is pure i'll kill you if i find out man im serious
  5. I see. I'm sorry I ever doubted you, my fellow dunkarooer.

just the usual stuff I guess, wait for the compilation doujin music torrent,
    you can look for the comiket threads on easymodo

madoka game looks underwhelming like everything else madoka so yeah
    got a lot of doujinshi but I don't think you'd be interested in those
  6. Bro, I followed the unspoken Dunkaroo code. You never, ever, ever take a disproportionate amount of icing, no matter what the situation is. Otherwise you face the torture of being shunned by your peers all recess. I was actually one of the good guys who just took a single cracker, but no icing. I had my own Dunkaroos so I understood that feel. And I would never wish that feel upon somebody else. It's madness.

But what i'm really trying to say is I wasn't into comiket at all. Haven't touched Touhou 13 or that Meduka doujin game. And I guess I'm too late to check out /jp/ because there's no sticky with some music/doujin links (really my only source. I'm kinda casual when it comes to finding obscure japanese ****.)

Anything decent come out that I should check?
  7. but what I came to ask was find anything you really liked this this comiket kitty
  8. never noticed but you look like one of those guys who would ask for some of my Dunkaroos, then ask to dip, then dip and take a disproportionate amount of icing followed by immediately double dipping.

You're not one of those guys are you?
  9. your weeabro knowledge surpasses even the best of us, trust your instincts

10. oh I thought she looked familiar then I thought omg omg i think i know her
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast