Conversation Between BarelyAwake and Mesniac

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. not anymore. but im not homeless
  2. because you lived at your girlfriends house
  3. no wtf ?why would i be homeless
  4. R U HOMELESS nOW
  5. wtf r u talkin about your myspace profile noob i didnt search you. i'd prefer to keep the image i have of you in my head as it is.
  6. How did you find my Myspace profile
  7. Omg hai ^^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <33333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!
    When I walked onto Tokyo street =^_^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZ SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!” I yelled nn then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!! OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! ” then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!! Nyaaa!!!
  8. Basically just keep all HoTs up before going into combat(focus mainly on rejuv and regrowth) and if youre kitty, keep the DoT claw up so they dont hop out for heals or vanish. Boomkin is quitek succesful atm since they have increased armor, range, and op procs plus starfall.

I suggest guardian atm since they have can OP healthpools and the fact that if you have more than one person you will never be rage starved(lacking rage means no self heals overtime or on hit ). If in bear form DO NOT EVER switch out or you will instantly remove all the benefits and then die, it sucks. I have seedn multiple druid tanks stay alive while fighting 3+ enemies (not average but a good example of well geared druids owning it).
  9. Bookmarkd and thanks for the info.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast