Conversation Between Megadeus and PhoenixRider

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Not bad, just playing a lot of Rusty Hearts and Spiral Knights as I can't currently afford or run any of the many games on Steam. But I'm enjoying the hell out of these.
    Hi there mythical-bird rider, how's it going with you?
  2. Hellosuperbro, how's it going?
  3. Yeah well if it makes you feel any better I miss out on deals all the time and I waste too much of my time on these games.
  4. I refuse to see the hollywood movie of the series.

I am disappoint of my computers too. I would love to be able to play some nice PC games on decent hardware, but I'm mainly a laptop user, I don't have the know-how for a scratch-assembled PC, and I'm a college student who needs to budget (and this is also the reason I'm mainly a laptop user). Yes, no Steam ID, makes me think how many great PC game deals I miss out on.
  5. Yeah Zuko was the best by far. It's too bad the Hollywood movie was butchered.
    Aww, I am disappoint in you mega.
  6. Aha, Avatar: The Last Airbender was an awesome series yeah. Zuko ended up being my favourite character for his overall development.

No, I don't have a Steam, on account of the fact that I have never had a computer capable of PC gaming.
  7. By the way, if you have one what's your steam?
  8. Wooooo someone noticed, thanks!
  9. Your signature picture is great.
  10. You just blew my mind.
    Blew it.
    Absolutely.
    How I'm still able to type is a mystery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast