Thread: NX cash shop questions

Default NX cash shop questions

Hi! I'm new to MapleStory and have a couple questions about the cash shop portion of the game.

I find myself buying things for one character and then wanting to switch it to another character. Is there a way to do this? I tried using storage, but you can't do that. You can't trade them for someone to trade you back to the other character. You can't drop them for someone to pick up and give back to another character. Is it so that once you buy it for one character, they're stuck with it for the 90 days?

Also, why is the 'Gift' option no longer available?

If the account is inside the same username, same server. You can put the cash item back into the cash shop by dragging the item over into the cash item list above itself. Log out, log in with different character. Check cash shop. There you go!

You can't trade NX cash items to other people. So my instruction only works with accounts on one server.

Nexon removed gifting because people were abusing it.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Thanks! As I was posting I was wondering if that was the way to do it (dragging within cash shop) but I am at work and unable to try it out.

Silly work getting in the way of my Mapling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kygre View Post
    If the account is inside the same username, same server. You can put the cash item back into the cash shop by dragging the item over into the cash item list above itself. Log out, log in with different character. Check cash shop. There you go!

You can't trade NX cash items to other people. So my instruction only works with accounts on one server.

Nexon removed gifting because people were abusing it.
    I'm wondering, then how do people sell smegas for several mil?

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    I'm wondering, then how do people sell smegas for several mil?
    People trade them the money and then tell the seller what they want it to say, Then the seller puts it in a smega
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    People trade them the money and then tell the seller what they want it to say, Then the seller puts it in a smega
    Hmm... you could very easily scam someone like that... but anyways, there are people desperate enough to take the chance, I guess...

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Banned

You don't drag it actually. Double-clicking the item does it.

The same question was raised in this thread:

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14820

Hope you don't lose anything important like my Lvl 11 Monkey. Gonna miss him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    LOL @ children discussing legal matters. That's like your grandparents discussing Pokemon. Auto ban? More like auto phail.