Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banana Graham Pie

Default Banana Graham Pie

I'm a cleric in the mid 50s and I have 4 of these pies. What would the most efficient use of them be?

Saving them until you have genesis.

=p
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

Banned

Save them up for higher levels when you do bosses (probably pap or crog) - using them for normal training is like taking out a bazooka to kill an ant, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Save them up for higher levels when you do bosses (probably pap or crog) - using them for normal training is like taking out a bazooka to kill an ant, imo.
    Believe me the effects of the pie is not as dramatic as you put it. Actually, with the way the damage is calculated, in comparison to the weapon att classes, it's sort of pitiful.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whendoom View Post
    Believe me the effects of the pie is not as dramatic as you put it. Actually, with the way the damage is calculated, in comparison to the weapon att classes, it's sort of pitiful.
    I know, but I meant relatively. It's one of the biggest increases we get, so we have to treat it like it's an atom bomb (even if it's a pea shooter).

i first used mine during my first pianus run so i could hit 10k+ to pianus :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

I use them when I'm in a hurry and want to get to something-% or coming to the end of a double exp card.

Only got 4 left though, roll on Christmas.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

I threw mine at the nearest clown and/or mime. Pfft 120 m.atk... what a let down when comparing to what an increase of 20 w.atk does for other classes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
    I threw mine at the nearest clown and/or mime. Pfft 120 m.atk... what a let down when comparing to what an increase of 20 w.atk does for other classes.
    Nexon is operating under the assumption that most people are impressed by large numbers. They were expecting something along the lines of "OH MAN, 120, THAT'S LIKE 12 X 10, OR 100 + 20, HOLY CRAP THAT'S GOTTA BE AWESOME, RIGHT AFTER I BUY SOME NX CASH I'M GONNA GO HUNT THOSE GOD-LIKE PIES".

In other words, no one knows why they do things, why they won't talk to us, or why they hide from us in-game, but we're just glad they created the game in the first place (like god).

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    In other words, no one knows why they do things, why they won't talk to us, or why they hide from us in-game, but we're just glad they created the game in the first place (like god).
    Does this mean that God Korea > God America?

I almost used my pies to do the 3rd job advance, but it ended up only taking me 10 minutes. o_o (I thought it was going to be hard without HA, but it wasn't at all.)
    Spoiler!