Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girl Issues

Short, but meaningful. After reading everything everyone's said, this is probably going to be my course of action. Thanks a bunch everyone. Couldn't live without Hidden-Street!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I finally get why you said I am not a girl in the first post. Blank is having "feminine issues" here and needs a pad, lol.

Your avvie is scary.

Umm.. That's wrong.

#1. I said I'm a guy
    #2. I said it because the thread title is "GIRL Issues".

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Bulma get out.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    No blankaex is having girl problems, confronting her and whatnot

Drake

bulma you aren't funny gtfo
    Spoiler!

late reply sorry orz

1. Like what most people have said already, just act casual in a friend-to-friend base. Don't question or converse about her blocking/deleting you on facebook, skype, etc. That will make the atmosphere between the two of you even more awks. The absence of her presence has made you anxious to see her again, but what happened before must be put aside now that your and her decision had been decided.

2. It;s sweet that you are thinking of getting a present for her birthday, but getting her a present will only make her feel that you still have leftovers feelings. If you really can't decide to get her a present or not, just leave her a small message and end it there.

3. Bottom line, move on. You found out way in the beginning that she's been through six failed relationships. I wouldn't really go for someone who's been through that firstly. You've also had doubts throughout your awkward relationship with her which is a bad sign to begin with. It's hard to let go of your first love, but through her actions, it already proves that she was never really interested in you: the awkward feeling on your date, arguments on trivial topics, the ignoring phase, the bipolar attitude when the topic of breaking up arose, the question of breaking up, and worst of all, treating you like dirt. I agree that first loves are hard to ignore, but I really do feel for you. There's always that perfect someone for you and that perfect someone is looking for you too. It might take a while, but in the end, it will be worth it.

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind that you're a couple days late, and I really do agree with what you've said. Appreciate the sympathy.

Just remember: there's a lot of girls out there.