Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader: Guide I Recommend.

Bump. I MAY continue to update this again considering i'm returning to maplestory, but i'm on a bandit. If i have time i will run onto Frozen and research some stuff for you, and confirm the Crimsonwood keep areas when they come out.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Here are some more suggestions for training places...

Level 90-100: Stormhall (inside Crimsonwood Keep, bottom right door): Stormbreakers
    Level 90-110: Evil Dead (watch out for HH and Bigfoot): Elder Wraiths

Both have heavy pot burn, but they're pretty good experience.

Other hypothetical ones:

Level 98-110: (I forgot the name, but it's the middle-left room in the Hall of Mastery): Firebrands [1] and [2]
    Levels 100-120: (Again, don't know the name. The top-left room in the Hall of Mastery): Nightshadows

Both require a lot of accuracy, and pot burn is very high, but exp at Firebrands is amazing, and Nightshadows I can see being great as well, although I haven't tested it myself.
    Not back. Front.

I really wish i could train or play there. If i could join you guys, i certainly would. What a pity.

EDIT: Updated, gotta run for class.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Icon6

Storm breakers was epic exp with a priest.
    I'm just rocking gobies during the middle 9Xs and really people don't joke when they tell saders to go there. I think I was doing an easy 2X% an hour solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Updated. I'm truly glad you guys help out. Really. Even though i don't have time, dedication and such.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

No problem... although I fail at training anyway. :<

I second what d3k0y said about Gobies btw, I did it a bit each morning before I was randomly handed a ban, and I was getting 10-15% in each morning, playing about 45mins each morning.
    Not back. Front.

Double post, but I want to get your attention.

If you've got money, then Himes is DEFINITELY where you want to be. I was getting 25%/hr easy there at level 101 solo, and up to 30%/hr there with a Priest. It's quite epic. Solo will burn a ton of pots, but Priest partying is just hotsex.
    Not back. Front.

Icon6

Sadly I haven't solo'd in a while, although I'd been meaning to try himes...
    I'll try and post some places when I get this last 140% to 4th job.

update: well did the last bit to 4th job at himes. wasnt too bad at all...i think i got there (on 2x and even some 4x) in like 3 hours?
    Now comes the tough part...get to 123 when brandish hits 2 guys t.t
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Lol Dekoy. Early Hero levels = </3

Level 140 = <3333333333333

I wish I was in your situation. I've rarely ever got a training partner; all the Priests I know are in their 11x/12x and don't like Himes anymore. ._.
    Not back. Front.

I leveled. Once. Meh. I cannot train properly at the moment, considering i'm multi gaming and also for the fact that i've drained alot of my resources and Ellin forest PQ's facking Golem bosses don't help either, so i've moved back to victoria and for now, i'll be camping for maple items and then when the event ends, if i have spares, i'll sell em' and i may continue Frozen.

Remind me to add your suggestions.
    Cheers.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.