View Poll Results: Do you like the comic?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's great! Can't wait til the next part is out!

11 84.62%
  • No. It's not that good.

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Elite Knights comics.

Pretty good! 4.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kygre View Post
    Hehe, just what I thought. =P Sorry if I sounded rude.

Keep up the nice work. It has a great storyline.
    Thank you! :)

Geeeesh you must have alot of time on your hands =O I love how it has a website to it really awesome keep up the good work 8.5/10 (just because I see some white pixels outa place) :D

Hamburger

No more comments? O.o :confused::(:confused:

Well, the plotline is quite good, About the league of the shadows...... I can say its quite....unusual, try to improve it.

The main Elite Knights comics are pretty good, season 1 is very good, and season 2 reminds me of a soap opera lol. (with all the complicated romance and all)

I give the comics a thumbs up. :)

Quote Originally Posted by DaRedBoy View Post
    Well, the plotline is quite good, About the league of the shadows...... I can say its quite....unusual, try to improve it.

The main Elite Knights comics are pretty good, season 1 is very good, and season 2 reminds me of a soap opera lol. (with all the complicated romance and all)

I give the comics a thumbs up. :)
    Lol thanks, but I really don't care about the league of shadows... It's just a stupid comic I made with the worse graphic and editing, without even talking about the plot. In those days I just wanted to try banned story, and well that is what came up.

The second season reminds many people an soap opera, because of the "Look to the second season" part, and that is because in that part I took everything into a huge proportion, but in the parts of the series self, you almost don't get to see all the love and all those things. They are built in the plot in a minimized way.
    :)

Thats Cool
    GOAL
    [LIST][*]get to lvl 50[*]get steelies[*]get to lvl 70 and get 3rd job

Quote Originally Posted by XHellX View Post
    Thats Cool

It's all an eye-soar, but lets focus on content rather than presentation.

Your first comic "League of the Shadows" is a pointless. A girl claims that the guy was cheating on her, so she looks for revenge and then a random group of people come and fight. Nothing is explained and you start another comic series known as "The Elite Knights" which so far is a bunch of text.

This comic reminds me of a cheesy 80s cartoon: All motives are explained in the Opening of EVERY show and then the rest is a bunch of random interactions in a never ending battle against good and evil. IMO its boring and won't catch anyone's eye.

A comic goes 2 ways, its either pointless and funny, or it is treated like a story. By what I've seen, you're trying to come up with a story. If you're going to make a story using images, treat it like a book: Every image counts as if it counted as a paragraph of text describing what is happening.

And one last thing, don't ask for comments, that's almost as bad as begging for items in Maple Story.

Quote Originally Posted by AznZephyr View Post
    It's all an eye-soar, but lets focus on content rather than presentation.

Your first comic "League of the Shadows" is a pointless. A girl claims that the guy was cheating on her, so she looks for revenge and then a random group of people come and fight. Nothing is explained and you start another comic series known as "The Elite Knights" which so far is a bunch of text.

This comic reminds me of a cheesy 80s cartoon: All motives are explained in the Opening of EVERY show and then the rest is a bunch of random interactions in a never ending battle against good and evil. IMO its boring and won't catch anyone's eye.

A comic goes 2 ways, its either pointless and funny, or it is treated like a story. By what I've seen, you're trying to come up with a story. If you're going to make a story using images, treat it like a book: Every image counts as if it counted as a paragraph of text describing what is happening.

And one last thing, don't ask for comments, that's almost as bad as begging for items in Maple Story.
    League of shadows? When exactly did I tell you to read that stupid comic? I already said it was pointless because I just anted to play with BannedStory chacters. O_O".
    As for the Elite Knights comic: You don't have to like it.