Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-Ascension Party Quest Revamp

Kk, I'll update the Ice Knight accordingly. Kenta Pq has been retyped and I'm working on cutting some images for it. Will finish rest later when I get home.

Edit: Typed up the Hoblin Party Quest. Will add images tomorrow xD. Saigo, how do you go about making tables in a post? I'm trying to cut down on user-submitted screenies and instead going with in-database pictures of monsters and drops.

Also, some quick edits to henesys party quest:
    In Stage 2 explanations, can you remove, "weaker versions of" before flyeyes, stirges, and blims since the level will vary based on the average party level?
    Also in stage 2, could you remove the exact experience number (currently listed as 62,685 EXP) and just add the word "Experience"?
    Thanks ^-^

Ludi Pq ending has been edited as well.
    Last edited by Tagg; 11th October 2011 at 07:52 AM.
    RangedMint ~ 200 BowMaster <3 ~ Kradia
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

Kenta pq is up for review and submission, ludi is up for submission, and hoblin is up for review and opinions. o3o Have a few more screenies i want to take but I can't since maple keeps crashing. Will get back on it asap.
    Maplestory Goals
    [x] Reach Level 70 on RangedMint [12/31/2010] 120 [1/1/2011] BM [x] Max SE [x] 165 [2/20/2012] 200 [7/21/2013] MintehBear 120 [] Corsair [] Paladin [] Shadower

Thanks a bunch of Tagg and DlPSHl7! I've added the Kenta in Danger PQ into the database now. I'll also make some edits to the Moon Bunny/Henesys PQ as well.

Just wondering, when you mention in the Kenta PQ, "Both pianuses can cast 1/1", are you referring to the skill where it'll reduce your HP to 1?

As for inserting a table in the forum, in the Advanced WYSIWYG panel, you should see three rows of icons. Go to the last row, and click on the first icon of the last row. :)

Yes. And the spike things in Protect Kenta stage are Blood Booms, albeit they're moving (when they're not supposed to).

For Hoblin PQ, the bottle does heal Shammos, but most parties ignore it because it's simply not worth the time. It's very hard to get Shammos killed.

Thanks D|PSH|7, I've incorporated what you mentioned into the database.

Tagg, another question - or the Resurrection of the Hoblin King PQ, you mentioned:

3) Upon defeating Rex, you will receive experience as well as 26 Insight and 44 Experience
    I assume the italicised bit should be one of the Traits - would you know what that is? Otherwise, I think have a few loose ends to work on that quest (the Boss Stage) as of now, but it's pretty much done now.

Oh yeah, my apologies. I meant to say 44 will power. Also, could you add pictures of rex's blue and red earrings to the boss stage page?

I'm also working on a quick walk through for the jump quest. I've gotten the potion a total of two times and it's pretty handy during party quests. Occasionally, you'll move ahead and won't notice that Shammos is getting injured (since enemies seem to spawn on top of him). I've used the glacial water twice to save the party quest.

Side note: It heals Shammos 50000 hp which is approximately 50% of its health. It also can be used anywhere on the map and Shammos will be effected.

I'll get an image of it to add to the database. Also going to check out perfect earring stats in 2-3 days (if I can get some pqs).

Working on writing up Drpq and Ellin Forest.
    Last edited by Tagg; 14th October 2011 at 02:16 AM.
    Maplestory Goals

Thanks! I've fixed the 44 Willpower bit, and also added images of Rex's Blue and Green earrings to the boss page. I've also added the three different Rex's Perfect Earrings to the database, and linked it to the Boss stages.

Sweet. Let me know when you've completed the walkthrough for the Jump Stage of the Resurrection of the Hoblin King PQ and I'll add it in as well.

Saigo, do you prefer having database images in the guides or screenshots?

i.e. "You must defeat 100 Green Snails"
    You would either have a picture of the green snail above the line or an screenshot of a party actually killing the 100 green snails?

Just wondering before I add the next few pqs o3o

Also, DlPShl7, for Dpq, what do you mean when you say there's a dcing issue in stage 4 of drpq? o_o
    Last edited by Tagg; 15th October 2011 at 02:03 PM.
    Maplestory Goals

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Tagg View Post
    Also, DlPShl7, for Dpq, what do you mean when you say there's a dcing issue in stage 4 of drpq? o_o
    What he means is, when the party enters the obstacle stage, it had a tendency to disconnect the whole party, if not, a few members all the time. However, now that nexon has done its updates, it is much rarer to see people disconnect, and more often full parties succeed the party quest

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Regarding the Escape PQ, the one for LHC,

First stage: Jump up to the top portal and enter while avoiding the obstacles. (only one member needs to reach the top)

Second Stage: Kill Castle Golems and Vultures. (The Vultures fly)

Third Stage: Navigate through the portal maze to find the entrance to the next stage. There are blood reindeers there to obstruct and damage you on your way. A blue message letting everyone know when someone has found the portal to the next stage (The portal will be on the bottom right) (Only one person needs to find and enter, the whole party will move as well.

Fourth stage: Clear all monsters

Fifth stage: Yet another jumping one, same as first stage

Sixth Stage: Kill Prison guard Boars and Rhinos to find Keys to open the Cellar doors. (The doors and chests will have a CLICK above them, anyone can grab a key and open it) (There are chests, which upon opening either spew out a key, or spawn more rhinos and boars)

Seventh Stage: Boss Stage, kill ani

I can help with either Orbis (Tower of Goddess), Magatia (Romeo and Juliet) or Kerning (First Time Together) if it's still needed. Just let me know what you need.
    Last edited by tsunamisurfer08; 16th October 2011 at 04:12 AM.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare