Page 388 of 490 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4894

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseStrips View Post
    Unupdated guild pages should be updated then.
    I don't see you on the guild page.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    I don't see you on the guild page.
    Because I'm not in the guild?

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    Spoiler!

Edit: Forgot to mention that my main IGN is saphrogenik. He is a lvl 85 DK and no he is not godly. LOL

Hi Im DeanMy maple name is SmexyEvanGuy)

I really wanna join the hiddenstreet guild hiddenstreet helpt me out alot
    Im on bera, so if i make a change to join the guild plz invite me for the guild or for buddy
    I really appreciate if you guys consider me for the Guild And my main is 166 so i got alot of experience of the game

Thank you for youre time
    Dean(SmexyEvanGuy)

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I have been having serious issues with the game, either with DC's or the game not even starting, and thats why I havent been on as much as usual (always lol)..

I am trying to get it fixed, so I hope I am back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    He's telling you to stay out of guild affairs since you're not in the guild.
    Cheese said the guild page was not updated and pengz said he's not on the page.
    How does that mean that cheese should stay out of guild affairs. o-o

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I thought Cheese said the guild page wasn't updated because he thought he was in it, since Neo said that Cheese shouldn't make declarations.

And btw saph isn't a jr on his DrK.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    I thought Cheese said the guild page wasn't updated because he thought he was in it, since Neo said that Cheese shouldn't make declarations.

And btw saph isn't a jr on his DrK.
    I don't even know what's going on anymore. And he was the last time I checked. o_O

It's kind of difficult to follow guild-related matters and recruits looking to join when this thread is constantly being bombarded with stuff that should be discussed in the chat thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jcewata View Post
    It's kind of difficult to follow guild-related matters and recruits looking to join when this thread is constantly being bombarded with stuff that should be discussed in the chat thread.
    And who are you to decide what should and shouldn't be discussed? =P. People can just ignore what's unrelated and respond to the people asking to join or whateva. Regardless of that, people really see no difference between the guild and chat threads anymore.

To those curious who the **** I am, I'm that guy you blamed on to be zodiax. lol. Funny stuff.

Zodiax is still around though, but no I'm not him... so please, get off it.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    And who are you to decide what should and shouldn't be discussed? =P. People can just ignore what's unrelated and respond to the people asking to join or whateva. Regardless of that, people really see no difference between the guild and chat threads anymore.

To those curious who the **** I am, I'm that guy you blamed on to be zodiax. lol. Funny stuff.

Zodiax is still around though, but no I'm not him... so please, get off it.
    Guild thread is for guild things, chat thread is for chat things, or stuff that doesnt need to be posted on the main guild thread. We talked about this a while, "not Zodiax".

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    Spoiler!

Edit: Forgot to mention that my main IGN is saphrogenik. He is a lvl 85 DK and no he is not godly. LOL