Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I unblock someone on Instagram if I forgot their name?

Default How do I unblock someone on Instagram if I forgot their name?

How do I unblock someone on Instagram if I forgot their name?

If you dont know there Name you wont be able to Unblock them you would have to know there Name or Username in order to be able to Unblock them you would have to find them in your Block List and then Press the Unblock Button to Remove them

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    Well, to be honest such questions are heard nowadays from every corner. I should say that it is pretty easy to answer on how do you unblock someone on instagram on the computer. All you need to do is to follow a guide under the link and simply go ahead step by step. I used to be on the same boots a few months ago and should say I solved the problem within a couple of minutes. Good luck

You can only unblock someone if you know their name or their tag, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    Just look at your blocked people's list on Instagram lol

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    Just look at your blocked people's list on Instagram lol
    Sadly, there's no option like that on Instagram.

You just need to go to setting and open a block account page. And just search their name. By the way, I was looking for top essay writing services for my assignment project. And if you forget their name then just unblock everyone. I hope this will help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceACollier View Post
    You just need to go to setting and open a block account page. And just search their name. By the way, I was looking for top essay writing services for my assignment project. And if you forget their name then just unblock everyone. I hope this will help me out.
    I love how you go from helping someone unblock a person to advertising essay writing services. Scum.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Banned

Insta has a lot of problems now. Have you heard that Instagram stalking website? Do you know what is Instastalker?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGG View Post
    Insta has a lot of problems now. Have you heard that Instagram stalking website? Do you know what is Instastalker?
    Yes! Instastalker! 100% reliability! Subscribe and save! Only 29.99 a month!