Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying DEX equips...WHEN?

Beginner

Point buying DEX equips...WHEN?

okay so i made a desicion on capping my dex on my lvl 25 warrior...(at 70 DEX) but i need to know when to buy DEX/ACC equips? i really wanted to know and thanks negiwarrior on making such an awesome DEX guide :D

Phantom Watch

I'd say when you got the cash to burn or when you need them.

Ur dex is pretty high already. So i would say when u start trying to fight really high lvl monsters. Like maybe 70+ unless you plan to fight harder to hit monsters. If u wait till 80 i think, you can scroll a battle road for dex and that should be good enough with 70 dex. if not pop on some dex gloves.

My warrior has only like 25 dex, course hes still like 3X but dex gloves with dex shoes and overalls, and even an acc hat would help. If ur that low and u have problems hitting monster dex gloves should be enough or maybe just an overalls with 100% dex.

Beginner

Default lol

LOL my dex isnt 70 right now....im not gonna keep adding normal dex until lvl 35 then i will stop.. i just added a lil bit of exttra dex for pqing so i can hit the dam ligators :D.

buy when you are lvl50 maybe

or get a maple weapon for the accuracy and then keep it for when the lvl 64 weapons come out in a few years, then upgrade. At the moment id probaly consider adding strength as 70 is quite high keep it for a few lvls then add 1 dex 4 strngth every level til dex is 80

Banned

keep it at 60. that's a standard for warriors usually.

as for dex equips... you can get a 14+ blue chainmail for about 450k by scrolling it yourself..

i think blue chainmails are about 112,500 and if you buy 10 100% dex scrolls, it's a brand new +14 dex blue chainmail! use it when until the 80 overall!

lol I'm capping mine at 80 and then using all STR armors

I'd say the best base dex for the unfunded is to get 100 or 86 with a scrolled BCM with the overall for dex scroll from the scroll seller in Kerning City.

An analysis of your stats tells me that you must get dex equips when YOU SEE A MISS. End of story
    Good evening