Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Some Questions Regarding Bishop Skills

Yeah they are really easy to get. Enjoy the free MP!
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I'm not gonna be enjoying anything any time in the future.

Remember how I said I suddenly couldn't log in? Well this happened when I tried to log in through the launcher. Get it together, nexon. I've never so much as run a meso hack, and spent my own money to buy NX. And this is how I get repaid, not only being item hacked thrice, but then whoever logged in as me while I couldn't login at all basically used the account to cheat.

I should feel bad but I'm laughing hysterically.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Wait...you didn't make a new account after restarting? O.o

Spoiler!

No... because I had a Mercedes and Demon Slayer on this account. And because I wanted to import my old hp equips to give my mage a head start.

Also, because it said when I tried to make a new account with hotmail, "you've already got this account (probably used it to make this one)" or if I made one with yahoo, they had some beef with me making it (don't remember what but I could create the account but not login with it). So I really have no idea how to make a new one with any kind of ease. Don't ask me why, I have no problem making normal accounts. I want a new username and password, but instead it's asking for an email account, so I dunno how to just do a simple account (I don't want it using that because if I got hacked once, after a certain amount of times, I'd run out of emails).

I love how Maple didn't even bother to tell me the account was blocked. Might have given me a day to dispute it, before something happened.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 5th July 2012 at 01:07 AM.

There had been some issues with hotmail, it's not a safe email system anymore. Use Gmail, for my maplestory account I used one email system that I rarely use so it's nearly impossible for me to get hacked. And I don't use that email anywhere else, nor do I expose it

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    No... because I had a Mercedes and Demon Slayer on this account. And because I wanted to import my old hp equips to give my mage a head start.

Also, because it said when I tried to make a new account with hotmail, "you've already got this account (probably used it to make this one)" or if I made one with yahoo, they had some beef with me making it (don't remember what but I could create the account but not login with it). So I really have no idea how to make a new one with any kind of ease. Don't ask me why, I have no problem making normal accounts. I want a new username and password, but instead it's asking for an email account, so I dunno how to just do a simple account (I don't want it using that because if I got hacked once, after a certain amount of times, I'd run out of emails).

I love how Maple didn't even bother to tell me the account was blocked. Might have given me a day to dispute it, before something happened.
    I don't quite understand the issue you're having with creating a new account. You could just make a new email address (it's what I do for my Maple accounts anyway). Use it strictly for Maple, and just write down the info on a sticky note or something. It's just another way of adding a small bit of protection to your account.

If you want to restart, again I offer my assistance if you choose Bellocan (or I guess Nova after the merge). I'd be happy to lend you some mage/hp equips or Zombie Rings (if I can find the ones I had stashed away somewhere).

Spoiler!

The thing is, I used to have simple username/password, and now it's switched to an email and password. I typed in an email earlier, and for whatever reason, it didn't take. I think I couldn't remember to verify, or maybe I did but it it had some other beef. I don't feel comfy making new passwords just to play, that's what hackers do.

So I've decided it's probably a sign that I should move on and find a better game. I think I like LaTale, because well whenever I move on to something new, it's usually gotta have some similarity to what I left behind, but have things in it changed that I definitely don't miss from the old. Example my defection from MSN to Firefox. Firefox could be configured with essentially the same toolbars layout, but was more virus secure, and even more customizable (allowing you to use about:config to massively change settings). Chrome didn't cut it, as it didn't have the customizing power of what I left, and was trying for an alien look that just struck me as pretentious. I like LaTale because it came out in the wake of Maple, but they actually improved on the formula by making monster battles having to largely be initiated by you (meaning random people passing through don't ks people who actually actively fighting, just to get by), and by making resting not require a chair and heal by percent. You're welcome to come visit though.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 6th July 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Icon1

Just out of curiosity, what is a mp generator and how is it obtained?

Also, I have a level 124 Bishop that I haven't touched in two years. I noticed that he has 14 points in Advanced Blessing and 1 point in Resurrection. I have 20 unused SP points. What should I do with those unused 20 points?
    Last edited by curiousmon; 31st October 2012 at 07:01 AM. Reason: grammar mistake and sentence fragment

Your main goal as a bishop is to max advanced blessing. Buy AB30, and try to get Angel Ray and max it