Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Nexon...

Funny how people who know they are despised keep making 'HAY LOOK AT MEE' threads, lol.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by LunerSpear View Post
    Well, when I first made LunerSpear in the beginning levels, it was shared, until I learned about the no sharing accounts rule so I told him I'll give you half the money which was 4mill at the time and I get the account. The second person said okay. But now 1 year later,my friend sent a ticket to nexon about ''his'' account being hacked. But all he gave them was the ID,Password,and birthdate. No answer to the 1st and 2nd question, no pin. And when we made the account we used my birthday,his email,and we agreed on the answers to the question. But by the time I reached lvl 97 90%, I had forgotten all the info except the birthdate. Well, since my Maple life is over now. You should make a club called the Luner-Haters and put it in your siggy then everytime someone makes a type accedently, you type. ''GTFO THIS FORUMS U NUB.'' Oh and Silverbg, if you saw this thread, you were right about the bastards on Hidden-Street forums.
    What, you want sympathy over your own stupidity? You just told us he gave out the ID, Password AND birth date.
    What other information did he need to access the account? You say it was HIS E-mail, so this was just waiting to happen. You can't blame Nexon for YOUR own mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    If it makes you feel any better Luner, I don't care about you enough to hate you.
    Ohh, succint. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    You can't blame Nexon for YOUR own mistakes.
    Precisely.

There was that prior issue of being pissed because you missed the chance to steal someone's iPod. And then there's this. I'm beginning to think that your brain is permanently tuned into your own version of Jackass, that or it's the other less flattering alternative.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

OT: where the hell have you been so long saighan?!?

OT could mean on topic or off topic.

O.o

Meesa agree with Lotz.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Well, even though it is COMPLETELY Luner's fault, I was gonna spare him some sympathy, but this "bastard" decided not to. You're going down the same road as the other idiots.

Be stupid, leave, come back, be stupid again, get flamed, call everyone idiots/bastards/morons/etc., leave, come back. And repeat.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    Well, even though it is COMPLETELY Luner's fault, I was gonna spare him some sympathy, but this "bastard" decided not to. You're going down the same road as the other idiots.

Be stupid, leave, come back, be stupid again, get flamed, call everyone idiots/bastards/morons/etc., leave, come back. And repeat.
    You're a bastard.

Oh, and I agree.
    Luner should uh... take responsibility. And lots of it.

You should have changed stuff yourself.

BASTARDS!

Anyways, I lurv you all.
    Haha, can you believe that Luner respected me O.o Boo to that nub.

Quote Originally Posted by LunerSpear View Post
    Oh and Silverbg, if you saw this thread, you were right about the bastards on Hidden-Street forums.
    silverbg2 hates us? D:

i thought that should have been elderdragon, he was pretty pissed when he got banned. (and pyrofyr too i think, right?)