Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #756 Nooo

Default #756 Nooo

Well, it's official. A few minutes ago Barry Bonds broke the all-time home run record. It sucks that a cheater had to break one the most important records in baseball. Hopefully he will never be inducted into the hall of fame. /f5

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Lolroids.

Your career have been caught using muscle-modifying or 3rd party roids. This career is permanently banned, so you cannot use this career anymore.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

someone just used a smega for a similar mesage on windia lol. personally i don't give a damn since i hate baseball but if he cheated he should be shot... or at least kicked out.

yeah, the record seems meaningless now...
    It didn't end well.

CLICK HERE to join HiddenStreet of Mardia!

I'm the accountant in the Tiger kidnapping team. Fear my unholy proficiency at managing money.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Lolroids.

Your career have been caught using muscle-modifying or 3rd party roids. This career is permanently banned, so you cannot use this career anymore.
    o rly? ill make a new career den n use muscle-modifying and/or 3rd party roids! ha
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

roids or not, still a huge milestone.

and if a-rod keeps his pace up, time to say hello to a new home run king.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mar1ne View Post
    roids or not, still a huge milestone.

and if a-rod keeps his pace up, time to say hello to a new home run king.
    It will still take another 6-7 years, unless he has a couple 60+ HR seasons.

And everyone, dont be haters just because he's more famous then any of you will be. I personally have been a Bonds fan since he was first on the Giants, so i was happy to see this. I understand that people think he's a cheater, but face it, his record will stand, and he will be in the Hall of Fame in a matter of years.
    I'm happy

I dont know about you, but I would be pissed if I found out that a ****gie cheated to beat my record.

a ****gie?

i don't really think most of you who rag on bonds understands baseball that well.

even with bonds taking steroids, it takes prodigious amounts of skill to be able to crank out a 70+ home run season.

any idiot can take steroids, it still takes enormous amounts of skill to be able to hit in the major leagues.

and if bonds had never been intentionally walked as much, we could've seen this record be broken a while ago.

and andy, a-rod is already 6-7 years ahead of bonds in his homerun schedule, and while he is a good deal away from the record, barring serious injury a-rod WILL be the next homerun king.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

the thing was, was that its not allowed in the MLB for a reason, sure, its not easy for someone to make a home run, but its cheating either way if you use an unnatural substance to enhance your performance, if he didn't use steroids in the beginning then there would have been a different result, and Berry Bonds wouldn't even be close to the record, fact is, is that he used a banned substance to enhance his in game performance to defeat a sacred record in the MLB, and thats not good in my books.