Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Probably, possibly, and most likely

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

What did this have to do with what you quoted? These were real women (hawt cosplayer chicks are hawt), and I'm apparently still a "****ing ***got"? Wtf? I can't win.

Anyway, that's crap. There is stuff I can do to change things. I can get a sex change, become a professional impersonator, or enter the cycle of reincarnation when I next die.

On another note, how many people are still planning on leaving?
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 18th April 2012 at 01:24 PM.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    What did this have to do with what you quoted? These were real women (hawt cosplayer chicks are hawt), and I'm apparently still a "****ing ***got"? Wtf? I can't win.

Anyway, that's crap. There is stuff I can do to change things. I can get a sex change, become a professional impersonator, or enter the cycle of reincarnation when I next die.

the fact that this post may have been almost entirely sincere is the reason im leaving too
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Unlike emailbox, that may actually be a good reason. But then I'd miss arguing with you.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 19th April 2012 at 02:28 AM.

Unlike emailbox, that may actually be a good reason. But then I'd miss arguing with you.
    I think penguinz feels the exact opposite of you :S

sorry about that christian video thing. :(

The pure and simple fact that your presence in the forum may disgust someone is a reason to that person that is good enough for the person to leave. In the end it may be better than trying to hope you change, which you won't, flaming you, which will get nowhere, or demanding that you get banned, which won't happen. Leaving may be the better option.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Which is still a non-option. I actually post here cuz I'm lonely and wanna talk to people. Nevermind that my social skills are horrible. If there isn't enough drama around or nobody seems to be one when I wanna talk, I go on insane rants about how vegetables have been given additives or something.

A person can stay or leave at their own whim, but seeing as I don't care about most of the arguments I get into and frankly haven't been as involved lately as some earlier points where it'd be more reasonable to leave (i.e. flame wars), deciding to do it because of me is kinda senseless.

Here's an analogy. I hate cauliflower. It tastes bland despite anything you put on it. But if a dish has it and would be otherwise good, I'm not like "damn this cauliflower for ruining the dish! Grrrr!" (Getting angry at the person) Nor do I refuse to eat the whole dish (leaving) because of some cauliflower mixed in the food. I just pick the stuff to the side, and offer it to someone who likes it more. Also, lately my parents made a dish from it by mashing it in with potatoes to blend the flavor, and it actually tastes okay. Sometimes. Yea, and I have no idea what the point of my analogy was.

It's one thing to have poor social skills. It's something entirely different to be aware of that and not try at all to improve.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I like how a few years ago, I made a thread about the forum and "omg it's going downhill and taking a turn for the worst", and everyone was all like "omg cdfa retart" and now everyone else is doing the same :D.

I haven't been on the forums in almost forever, so I don't really have much about bulma and I've only really talked to kag on Facebook, so I can't go like "omg bias"

But piggy-backing on what omar-sama said, there's a problem when you're told why people dislike you, and you choose to just yolo it anyway, and wonder why people are against you.

This reminds me of a friend I have at school. He's an ok guy sometimes, but he can be deeply annoying at times, can be ****y at times, tries to troll, etc. Anyways, for the past few years, people have explained to him why they dislike him. He consciously knows why people don't like him, yet he changes nothing about himself (or at the very least he doesn't know when to just hide these things, like I've learned to do at times).

It's fine to be all "I WAS BORN THIS WAY, YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME", I know plenty of people who are like that and I'm completely fine with it, but once you start flaunting it, and make it a point that "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT, I'M xxxx", then you've pretty much fallen away from being and individual who is proud of who s/he is into someone who just force-feeds their "specialty" down everyone's throats.

I didn't really read the thread that much, but that's what I've kinda gathered.

So, bye samlee-sama >3<~. I never really talked to you much on HS, but I'm sad to see you go </3~. At least we still have Facebook <3~ (although we've never talked on there either D:)
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    I like how a few years ago, I made a thread about the forum and "omg it's going downhill and taking a turn for the worst", and everyone was all like "omg cdfa retart" and now everyone else is doing the same :D.
    I feel like you bring this up all the time when you show up. The forum itself doesn't go downhill. The quality of the members and threads go downhill. (hint)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!