Page 132 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4110

Thread: The -Official- "OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND" Thread. (screenshot required)

Quote Originally Posted by 2Live2 View Post
    congrats on ur ester shield... i got this today after killing ONLY around 5 horny mushrooms... wow so lucky ^^

plus... notice i have 33 mesos... :( omg.. i kept spamming pots.. wasted a lot of mesos.
    You're killing horny mushes at lvl 16? Umm.... sure... keep doing that... they're great exp for your level.... *cough*....

i finally got an ilbi after hunting at vikings for 7 levels... and when i tried to auction it in asiasoft forums, the winner decided to haggle with me after he won the bid...

wad an @ss

A lvl 76 thief dropped a golden snowboard and a dark snowboard. I picked them up and traded the golden one for a blood snowboard with a newb o.0

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by kholdstare62 View Post
    You're killing horny mushes at lvl 16? Umm.... sure... keep doing that... they're great exp for your level.... *cough*....
    whats up with the coughs? there are great exp :D i lvled so fast.. i started killing hornys at lvl 13.. it helped me lvl fast like a cheetah all the way to 16 ^^
    :p

Its faster at lower leveled stuff, you kill them faster, and even though they may be less exp, you will prolly get more exp for every attack.
    I'm happy

for some reason, i get more stuff if i have more fame than zero, but less fame than 20

with my cleric , i got a hunter bow, archer pants, lvl 35 warrior helm, lvl 20 warrior helm, all in ant tunnel in less than an hour =.= *wit 7 fame(?)*

and wit my ditsin *50fame* i get nuthin but crap, although i got a dark burgurlar from curse eyes and umm, o yea...a iron mace from jr pepe.

and congratz dylandor at the esther shiled---i got a mystic shield from chronos...when looking for tobis =.=

anyhow---CRAP STUFF
    Mardia-lvl 31 i/l (VERY active)
    i do not post screenies
    why? cuz i DON'T KNOW OKAY
    i <3 MPQ
    my xfire thing go byby TT_TT
    my goals since everyone is making some
    [x]reach lvl 30 (with my new mage) [ ]lvl 70 [ ]lvl 120 [ ]zakum [x(SWEET!)]pass alg 2 with an A

Slime

Fame has nothing to do with drops.

Zeta grey dropped shinkita,hectors dropped me green china set,green naps, a cape for dex60%=D,I found alot of snowboards, Glove atk 60% from platoons and a bunch of other useless stuff O.o I found all these in different days of course.
    Scania-
    Icecoldaznx Lvl 71 I/L Mage ..Mule for selling stuff
    Cb Lvl 87.. It's a secret o.o

Quote Originally Posted by 2Live2 View Post
    congrats on ur ester shield... i got this today after killing ONLY around 5 horny mushrooms... wow so lucky ^^

plus... notice i have 33 mesos... :( omg.. i kept spamming pots.. wasted a lot of mesos.
    I got one of those before, and I gave it to my brother... for some strange reason, i never pick up mage drops, but always warriors drops....

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    I got one of those before, and I gave it to my brother... for some strange reason, i never pick up mage drops, but always warriors drops....
    If you train long enough in 1 place like I did, you will eventually get what you want.:)

Banned

Found this while doing a quest