Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official "Where do I train be be uber leet?" Thread*

Mushmom

Unless I'm misunderstanding what it actually does, I think it's like the rope glitch in hhg1. You know, pot and you go past the portal and you can get to the platform up top.

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    Unless I'm misunderstanding what it actually does, I think it's like the rope glitch in hhg1. You know, pot and you go past the portal and you can get to the platform up top.
    Oh...
    So if you fall, it's like there's a floor there? Weird.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    Its kinda like that, I mean if you spam pots and fall off the map you will just be sent back to the entrance of lower ascent. If you just regularly fall off, you will be back at the beginning of JQ2.

Also, L>Reliable source to test this out, because I swear thats what happens. o.0
    Moose.

Beginner

semi-noob here but...
    cpq = monster carnival?

Quote Originally Posted by uber256 View Post
    Just a suggestion, but I think you should research more spots for lvl 40's. I found that block golems and King block golems are good Exp for early lvl 40's, if you are funded.
    Added
    Quote Originally Posted by IST47 View Post
    semi-noob here but...
    cpq = monster carnival?
    Yes.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Uhm, the Mid-Late 90's are good for typhons since they really only hit for 300~400 and give really nice EXP. For people who are very funded, Night shadows are VERY good for training since there's decent mobs, but they hit very hard.

I DO NOT suggest wyvren training simply because of the platforms make it very hard to stay invincible and they hit hard too. Even harps training sucks, since if you want to kill harps, might as well kill windraiders for the same amount of EXP.
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

Added, the whole quote.
    Sorry about being so lazy D:

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Yay for double posting, but Windraiders added because they're just so sexy.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Level'd my Slinger to 50 w/o leeching in a very short time compared to many ppl from what I heard. Here are some grind areas that I found really nice. Some PQ's give better xp but some ppl prefer grinding i guess O_O

Level 21-25ish - Subway Line 1 Area 1 - Bubbling
    Has extremely fast spawning and really easy to snipe if gunslinger and easy to mob if brawler. 26 xp per

Level 30-35ish - Sahel 1 (Ariant) - Scorpion
    Extremely fast spawn, flat map, easy mobbing for brawler. Also drops level 30 split bullets. 58 xp per

Level 35-40ish? - Zenumist Research Institute: Lab - Unit 103 - Rumo/ Triple Rumo
    Easy sniping for slinger, you will never get it, literally. 75 xp + 85 xp per

Level 40-45ish - Alcadno Research Institute: Lab - Area B-3 -- Iron Mutae
    Easy sniping for slinger, kind of similar to rumo but with more life and xp. 102 xp per

Also like to mention that after about lvl 30, do the quests in Ariant. They are extremely easy since the Ariant is so small + you will get alot of xp for them in a short amount of time.

Added in, thanks.

bolt202/veil225/feint200