Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth to play Maplestory today?

Default Is it worth to play Maplestory today?

Hello, I played maple several years ago and I can say I loved it, but I left the game because it became P2W so much I can't bear playing it then. Any economical changes in the game that will make me or someone who left to come back and play it once more?

I always come back to it every couple of months and just do characters I've never done before.

Honestly just go to Reboot and enjoy whatever you think you will enjoy.

I'm now playing reboot, popular server and no pay 2 win, lots of farming and grinding though. A slow grind still sees rewards and growth however. I just slowly got myself back into the game and set goals so I don’t get burnt out :)

Maplestory 2 has been shut down last May right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingoo View Post
    Maplestory 2 has been shut down last May right?
    Not sure about that, but what I'm asking is Maplestory, not the 2nd game. It's still alive and kicking.

I also want to know is it worth to play Maplestory or not because I haven't played this game before and this is my first time to play this game. Right now I am playing ****** rtp game for the time pass and now I am thinking about playing another game and found Maplestory.
    Last edited by MargaretGBanks; 12th February 2021 at 06:13 PM.

Well you don't have to spend money :/
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretGBanks View Post
    I also want to know is it worth to play Maplestory or not because I haven't played this game before and this is my first time to play this game. Right now I am playing ****** rtp game for the time pass and now I am thinking about playing another game and found Maplestory.
    You try the game and then decide. It's hard for you to answer this question if you've never played before.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretGBanks View Post
    Agreed with masterchocobo, at least on Maple you don't need to spend money every time you play.

It seems to me that it's not worth spending money on the game at all. You just have to play for fun!