Thread: How a blogger can make money

Default How a blogger can make money

Youtube today is not just a social network where people post videos. It's a place to generate income
    Popular bloggers make a lot of money in different ways. Such as?

Once monetization is connected, you can earn money from clicks or ad impressions embedded in videos. Income depends on many factors, but an approximate income of bloggers from monetization can be seen. The most basic is views and your subscribers, I think it's obvious, but not every beginner blogger will be able to gain it all at once. That's why many Buy YouTube Views and it helps them very well.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoS View Post
    Once monetization is connected, you can earn money from clicks or ad impressions embedded in videos. Income depends on many factors, but an approximate income of bloggers from monetization can be seen. The most basic is views and your subscribers, I think it's obvious, but not every beginner blogger will be able to gain it all at once. That's why many Buy YouTube Views and it helps them very well.
    I heard about direct cooperation with advertisers, I think they pay attention to the number of views on your YouTube channel and this is just a great option.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoS View Post
    I heard about direct cooperation with advertisers, I think they pay attention to the number of views on your YouTube channel and this is just a great option.

Thank you!
    Last edited by elizabethgorgon1; 5th August 2023 at 02:45 PM.

YouTube is one of the most popular platforms on this issue, so everyone earns in it. But there are also problems, for example https://gyre.pro/blog/bots-on-my-you...el-what-to-do- . Many competitors try to spoil your statistics and launch bots. Therefore, this must be fought. Create a channel and grow!

In fact, there are now really effective tools for monetizing your creativity. Here you can learn about the distribution features of music online. This is an amazing opportunity for a musician to reach their potential and share their music with as many audiences as possible.

they just sold ads