Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official "Where do I train be be uber leet?" Thread*

Quote Originally Posted by Jak0999 View Post
    Irony Mutea is Godly EXP if you can mob then (Brawlers) I am lv 39 and getting about 1-2% per mob
    Irony mutea? you mean those things in maggita right?

Slime

Quick thought:

Gunslingers MIGHT be succesful training on Royal Cactus and Cactus at Cactus Desert 2. I dunno, it just seems good. They have a lot of HP, which sucks for GSs infamously weak damage, but try it. OK for Brawlers too.

Quote Originally Posted by DexlessDKFTW View Post
    North of Ellinia, Tree Dungeon IV ( I think, someone double check) is full of Axe Stumps and is great funded Brawler training at levels 20-25, and stays pretty good till 28 (when you should be PQing or Ant Tunnel). I was there with a scrolled Steel Knuckler (27 WA, +1 STR) and I dominated. my buidl was

+1 Flash Fist
    MAX Bullet Time
    11 Somersault Kick
    11 Flash Fist
    MAX Somersault Kick
    MAX Flash Fist

That's how I did it, and I got a TON of EXP. Better funded Brawlers will probably do even better, as Axe Stumps don't hurt too much and are really easy to hit and kill. Somersault Kick is important, due to a MASSIVE Spawn.

Also, Red Scorpions are good levels 28-32, possibly to 35 (haven't gotten that far yet, lol).

Higher dex builds can also grind on Black Ratz.
    Sand Rats is way better in these levels.
    Sand Rats give out 3 less EXP, but have about 200 less HP, and move much faster than Scorpions, meaning better mobbing.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I'm a level 12 pirate, gunslinger-to-be. I'm still a lowbie, I know :P.

I just wanted to know WHERE the best place to level is until 15 or 20 or so. I DON'T plan to max Somersault Kick, I plan to leave it at lvl 11. I won't even get it until the end of my 1st job life. So, right now I'm heading towards maxing my double fire, or double shot, as you guys call it :).

Thanks, and I hope I can get answers :). Help is very much appreciated :).

Quote Originally Posted by xLykha View Post
    I'm a level 12 pirate, gunslinger-to-be. I'm still a lowbie, I know :P.

I just wanted to know WHERE the best place to level is until 15 or 20 or so. I DON'T plan to max Somersault Kick, I plan to leave it at lvl 11. I won't even get it until the end of my 1st job life. So, right now I'm heading towards maxing my double fire, or double shot, as you guys call it :).

Thanks, and I hope I can get answers :). Help is very much appreciated :).
    You won't need to max SKick, level 11's fine; go to Henesys PQ until level 15 or so, when DF is at a decent level. If you're lazy and want to save money, stay at HPQ until level 18, or even 21, but that's not really recommended;

At level 15, you should probably head over to Pig Beach due to the nice EXP gain there with DF.

Stay until level 21, when you should have both SKick and DF, and you should continue on to KPQ; getting in might be a bit of a problem, but there should be other people willing to help out with killing stuff (since you'll probably be a lot weaker than they are).

After level 25, if you can, go to Sand Rats (check the first page), because the EXP is lolamazing.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

is this still being updated?
    gunslingers -
    starting from lvl 81 (when octo is able to sustain for 20 seconds), sniping newties is probably the best xp.
    from 81 all the way into the 100s, newties will yield anywhere from 25%-35%/hr
    Also, after reaching 3k life, it is possible to move down to kill nest golems as well.
    After reaching 100, newtie parties also become viable.
    at about 115 or so, i got 20%/hr with a party of 4 (including a priest for hs)

all of this is with normal xp before maple event and no 2x.

I plan on staying at newts/peak until I get into the mid 130s when torpedo hits 6 targets, then I will move onto skeles.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNoGooT View Post
    is this still being updated?
    gunslingers -
    starting from lvl 81 (when octo is able to sustain for 20 seconds), sniping newties is probably the best xp.
    from 81 all the way into the 100s, newties will yield anywhere from 25%-35%/hr
    Also, after reaching 3k life, it is possible to move down to kill nest golems as well.
    After reaching 100, newtie parties also become viable.
    at about 115 or so, i got 20%/hr with a party of 4 (including a priest for hs)

all of this is with normal xp before maple event and no 2x.

I plan on staying at newts/peak until I get into the mid 130s when torpedo hits 6 targets, then I will move onto skeles.
    Thanks; threw in the whole quote, because I'm lazy like that. I'm guessing Newties are better for Gunslingers than they are for Sins, because I know personally I hate Newt Sniping.

Ugh, sorry about the late response, havn't had proper access to a computer in a while.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I made a gunslinger to be my "stress relieving" car, and Sour is my main, anywho
    i went to sand rats at lvl 24, the exp was bleh, my gunslinger has nice equips too, no att wq or anything but good still, and i was taking about 5 DF to kill 1, gunslingers really are weak in first job they get better in 2nd i spose with IS but thats just it, i dont think any normal funded gunslinger will be able to kill rats till late 2x, and its depressing but no way no how scorpions till 32ish(they drop split bullets), and gunslingers get overwhelmed by mobs too, so i was only able to train in the sand rat minidungion.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Well, even slingers can use S. Kick to mob if they equip something like Fish Spear or Pig Illustrated.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyNinja View Post
    I made a gunslinger to be my "stress relieving" car, and Sour is my main, anywho
    i went to sand rats at lvl 24, the exp was bleh, my gunslinger has nice equips too, no att wq or anything but good still, and i was taking about 5 DF to kill 1, gunslingers really are weak in first job they get better in 2nd i spose with IS but thats just it, i dont think any normal funded gunslinger will be able to kill rats till late 2x, and its depressing but no way no how scorpions till 32ish(they drop split bullets), and gunslingers get overwhelmed by mobs too, so i was only able to train in the sand rat minidungion.
    You don't use SKick with a gun, you pick up a Fish Spear o_o'
    Even at level 11 SKick, the EXP will be pretty awesome, I've gotten my GS to 28 in about two hours at Sand Rats.
    (Then I quit because it was on another account)

Because Gunslingers have more DEX, you can hit them at lower levels and it also DOES boost SKick's damage marginally.

With DF, Sandrats absolutely sucks.

bolt202/veil225/feint200