Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lexy's look at capping DEX [long]

Phantom Watch

Added Section [4] in response to some odd PMs
    Note: The onslaught of homework continues... But at least I can go mapling now. ^_^

Erm, sorry if this is necro-ing or something, but it's kinda in response to the recent-ish "buying DEX equips.... WHEN?" thread. x_x

This was the best guide I've ever read! My friend and I have been arguing over DEX for warriors and now I see we're both wrong! lol TY!

Thank you thank you thank you.

I've been looking for an in depth DEX guide for a while now and this is one of the best I've seen. I love the writing style, very personal!

I've tried posting questions on other sites and am met with flaming and general drama whenever DEX is brought up.

Phantom Watch

Lol, thanks you guys.

I'm not gonna update this guide anytime soon, unless something really odd pops up [such as a 100% scroll for overall that gives 100 accuracy]

Bah.

Quarterfinals this week~~

Hehe i agree i think ill go with 85dex, then for additional accuracy maybe a maple sword or soul singer with accuracy snowshoes or something is that recommended.

Also ill probaly scroll the level 40 armour for str and use until 70+.

thanks for the guide

Very nice guide. Hoping I can get to the part where you mention rich and dex equips + AP resets lol..
    Anyways great guide.

Slime

I believe all 1h sword users should go low dex/dexless. The hit in damage that we take just by using 1h swords is enough. I used to have 100 dex, but I reset it down to 35, and I don' regret it. I do 2k more damage on my poswerstrike using a 4 att lv 80 glove at 35 dex, than I did using a 8 att wg (that I sold right before scwg came out) and 100 base dex. and once I get a zhelm, 13+ (hopefully 15 att) scwg, and 4 att pink cape the difference will be even greater. I hope to reset my dex to 4 asap. And one day I will get an att shield.

Im getting 70 cap, which i just got anyway, and im using a Soul Singer after i reach the level requirement. Now to get a cheap but effective shield...
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    How to make up 30 DEX (24 ACC) CHEAPLY:
    ~14 DEX level 35 overall (4 DEX + 10 x 100% scrolls [35k per])
    ~3 DEX Green Bamboo Hat
    ~or 3-7 ACC Brown bandana
    ~5 DEX work gloves [since atk will be too expensive] Since its the 100% Glove for Dex (got this from the 175k thing at the bottom) it would give 5 Accuracy instead of Dex
    ~1-2 DEX shoes [level 30, 35, or 40]
    ~Sniper Pills [give 10 ACC for 10 minutes, 500 ea]

ACC:
    14 DEX overall + 3 DEX bamboo hat + 5 Dex(Which actually gives +5 Accuracy instead of the actual Dex stat) work gloves + 1 DEX shoe + Sniper Pill = 18 DEX + 20 ACC = 34.4 ACC
    or…
    14 DEX overall + 5 ACC brown bandana + 5 DEX(Which actually gives +5 Accuracy instead of the actual Dex stat) work gloves + 2 DEX shoe + Sniper Pill = 16 DEX + 25 ACC = 37.8 ACC

Prices:
    Overall: 112500 mesos [armor] + 350000 mesos [scrolls] = 462500 mesos
    Hat: 50000 mesos [bamboo] or 1-5mil [bandana]
    Glove: 40000 mesos [glove] + 175000 mesos [scrolls] <----- So it is 100% Glove for Dex
    Shoe: 100000 – 300000 mesos
    Sniper Pills: Any amount.
    So yeah, just some minor changes. If you are saying to get the 5 Dex 10 Accuracy Glove then add the +10 Accuracy. Anyways if I'm wrong don't Dragon Roar me to death.:)

Note: the above one is from Msea and I have no idea what a BCM is.
    BCM= BLUE CHAIN MAIL