Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
NX Only Maps x_x - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: NX Only Maps x_x

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by OebanForsa View Post
    Just because it will be open afterwards, doesn't mean it'll have quests or monsters.
    They worked pretty hard on this patch considering the time it took to actually release it, so my guess that the monsters will remain and maybe perhaps the quests too but the rewards will be different. I guess the whole nx thing is like a "v.i.p sneak peek" into new things.

(:

Although I can see how MAYBE not all the quests will still be there after Halloween, it would seem most will be, along with the monsters. They drop regular equips along with the Halloween items.

This whole thought process that people are so angry about this, and will be even more angry if they don't get the whole deal after the event is ludicrous to me. I'll never grasp the concept of feeling OWED or ENTITLED everything and anything by a company providing me a product I do not pay for. (Now, providing service and products for what I have paid for, different story.)

All that said, the maps are really nothing to get worked up over. There are so many doors and it takes awhile to even get a feel for how to get to places. Spawn is very very fast, but mobbing is impossible as the number of monsters in locales is low or very spread out. There are quite a few rooms that are very small (nearly just what you can see on your screen) and only spawn 4-5 monsters at any given time. The quests are nothing fantastic and give you nothing fantastic.

So, in conclusion, I love this idea and would like to see every new area released this same way. NX only for a few weeks, and then open to everyone. For those who choose to pay, they get a few weeks to explore without it being insanely overrun, for those who choose to wait, they get everything, or nearly everything, for free, but have to wait a bit. I really don't feel there is any argument against this other than the inept 'Anything and everything in the game should be free and equal at all times to anyone' which would also rule out cash shop completely, making a company unfunded and unable to provide most of the game free to the public.
    I am perma warned!

Banned

The quests for the place are in the Event section. So I am guessing they will be removed. I like the whole place. And the deals are uminaginabley cheap. If you whould all stop crying for a company wanting to make money, and doing something that is a great idea, You could stop and think about why they whould want to do that.
    The deals on the stuff is crazy, each item i the pack is like 400 each. So stop your screaming and shut up and wait if you really want to play. I am in canada and I cannot get nx easy, so I do serveys and crap. And look, I have plenty of nx.

My damb Backspace doesnt work on the school computers.

It just pisses me off because this will most likely NOT be the last NX-only thing.
    Also, lets face it, the cards aren't that great of a deal, and most items only last 90 days.
    And I still havent found any store that sell cards within 100 niles of where I live!(In central United states)O.o
    mowwww3--lvl 38 hunter
    mowwww2--lvl 31 Ice/Lightning Wizard
    mowwww--lvl 16 warrior

BERA :D

I got Piget Glasses (9k left for 2x EXP), and I can honestly say this place sucked.

Now that I have been training inside the mansion for a bit, I've changed my mind about it. I think the EXP, mesos, slime (pots) drops and equip drops with the spawn rate are great training for lvls 50-80.
    I am perma warned!

Banned

Yup, and even I love it, but the quests WILL go away after hallowseve. The quests are in the event section. But they will prob make new events after.

Thanksgiving event will be after halloween. Guess they r brining out their turkeys again

They said that you can go into the haunted mansion after halloween with or without costumes. However, I think the drops and exp are going to be downgraded. However, I am going to get nexon cash today, but not because of this, I assure you. :rolleyes:

Jr. Necki

But this game is free and the cash shop costumes are cheap