• its sux; im not color blind either

3 25.00%
  • its ghey like a munkie butt

4 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feedback plox

Default feedback plox

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7656/dec05029ns.jpg

something i drew in class while i had a visitor talkin about ****s and abuse and crap.

i'll admit, its a bit based on kawaiiyoon's style but i was doodling at random cuz the speaker was boring and the pic just came out that way

anyway, feedback please.

not bad :D
    Spoiler!

I'm going to be really critical because...I ....haven't been finishing requests and I feel bad and...etc.

The faces are pretty flat, give more dimension. Same goes for clothes. Try shading a bit more, shading always makes a picture look better and it doesn't make the picture look so flat, plus the throwing stars would look so much better shaded. I suggest crosshatching, it's a greatmethod when working with ink and I favour that method personally.

The cape looks too stiff. O_O; Shoes also look somewhat flat. The overall picture looks pretty good, shade or colour and it will look much better.

Okay...I was bored. T__T;

>>P u f f e r f i s h<<

Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    The faces are pretty flat, give more dimension. Same goes for clothes. Try shading a bit more, shading always makes a picture look better and it doesn't make the picture look so flat, plus the throwing stars would look so much better shaded. I suggest crosshatching, it's a greatmethod when working with ink and I favour that method personally.

The cape looks too stiff. O_O; Shoes also look somewhat flat. The overall picture looks pretty good, shade or colour and it will look much better.

1. ive never been good at drawing 3 dimension. i live in a 2 dimensional world. the only thing i knoe about 3 dimension is that its surface area = length x width x hieght.
    2. ive shade the crap outta this pic. mainly over the mistakes i made cuz this was done in pen. thats y some lines are godly thick and others are ridiculuously thin
    3. if i shade the stars, they'll end up looking like tobis with chicken feathers attached.
    4. coloring is for somethin that is drawn with black outline. imagin this picture colored with blue outlining.

edit: i cant do faces well either. thats y i drew on "shades" to make their eyes look "cool"

Crimson Balrog

Steelys look like a few postcards. With streamers. It's alright. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by CeaseFire
    Quote Originally Posted by Genki

1. ive never been good at drawing 3 dimension. i live in a 2 dimensional world. the only thing i knoe about 3 dimension is that its surface area = length x width x hieght.
    2. ive shade the crap outta this pic. mainly over the mistakes i made cuz this was done in pen. thats y some lines are godly thick and others are ridiculuously thin
    3. if i shade the stars, they'll end up looking like tobis with chicken feathers attached.
    4. coloring is for somethin that is drawn with black outline. imagin this picture colored with blue outlining.

edit: i cant do faces well either. thats y i drew on "shades" to make their eyes look "cool"
    Lol. I've coloured my drawings with a blue pen outline before, it doesn't matter. at all. Even red pen is fine. XDD

>>P u f f e r f i s h<<

...the one guy needs a neck...and to STOP STEALIN MY SIG <_<
    ~*~ we don't stop playing because we get older ~*~
    *~* we get older because we stop playing *~*

pyrofyr

colored lines=photoshop=change values on layers *cough*
    Anyway... yea other than that..
    1 you posted it hella big
    2. flat faces
    3. hair is around the head not just on the side like a papercrisp folded over
    4. shading pl0x
    5. cape came out good IMHO but it should be shown on other side fanning out as well
    6. guy/girl infront is kinda..flat (body area) and errr it looks like an indent on the head
    7. guy in back has no neck wtf.. >_>

w00t it owns :D

8/10

The first guy have to have a neck and the drawings will look better

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.