43. You may not vote on this poll
  • LUK Bandit/Chief Bandit

18 41.86%
  • Spearman/Dragon Knight

25 58.14%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BEST for MELEE PWNAGE?!?!?!

Lucida

shout is only good with crusaders as it allows for them to stun for up to like 10 secs and kill the mob 1 by 1.Coma is more for lower lvled monsters. for example, crusaders will use shout then own a grp of YnPs 1 by 1 while they use Coma on say, a grp of white pangs.
    Finally back at Maple. It's been so long...but absence didn't make the heart grow fonder.

People underestimate stun.
    During the stun, you can recharge all your orbs again and use Panic/Coma on the monster(s).

Use Shout for stun not dmg. And you also use it to lure monsters.
    Message me for a:
    -Hybrid Spearman and DK Guide
    -Why Swords are better than Axe/BW Explanation

Lucida

the stun is like 10 secs. even more than the ice shot of snipers (3 secs) and the ice strike/cold beam of ice wiz (2 secs???)
    Finally back at Maple. It's been so long...but absence didn't make the heart grow fonder.

Quote Originally Posted by eefie
    shout is only good with crusaders as it allows for them to stun for up to like 10 secs and kill the mob 1 by 1.Coma is more for lower lvled monsters. for example, crusaders will use shout then own a grp of YnPs 1 by 1 while they use Coma on say, a grp of white pangs.
    NO WRONG!

Coma is a powered Slash Blast. It stuns so it can be used on any monster, even strong ones. You jump at a monster and as you're nearing it's head you start coma. If you were hitting that monster before, it should die. now you're behind the monster, with 5 monsters in front of you paralyzed. Charge again and do the same thing. =)
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

Lucida

i would do things my way. coma isnt really good with powerful monsters. u just piss 'em off and watch'em rip ur guts out....jk. they will come to u. if its like YnP they start earthquaking AT DIFF TIMES. this means cant dodge them. only hugging will work. so its not exactly a good idea.

i would do things my way. coma isnt really good with powerful monsters. u just piss 'em off and watch'em rip ur guts out....jk. they will come to u. if its like YnP they start earthquaking AT DIFF TIMES. this means cant dodge them. only hugging will work. so its not exactly a good idea.
    It stuns, remember?

And even if they did start pounding the ground, you're a fighter, take it like a man. Or... just keep touching them. Power Guard will block 40% touch dmg, so you'll only take 500 dmg(?). That's 1/3 of the ground pound thingy. I'm talkin' DYnP.

Lucida

ah well....i still think coma is only worth it will many lower lvled creatures u can ohko. unluckily, u may not stun the monster. mobs of up to 6 YnPs exist? im not sure abt that. well, if 1 PS with combo attack on can kill 1 YnP, then 6 YnP will be down faster than if u use coma.

ah well....i still think coma is only worth it will many lower lvled creatures u can ohko. unluckily, u may not stun the monster. mobs of up to 6 YnPs exist? im not sure abt that. well, if 1 PS with combo attack on can kill 1 YnP, then 6 YnP will be down faster than if u use coma.
    Not really, most I've seen was three. But it's still worth at 3 at a time.

EDIT: Not just YnP. Lycans summon 3 werewolves no?

Lucida

yea......try killing bains with coma. they can come in mobs of up to 5. i've seen vids.

hey i was just wondering have you ever seen those videos of zakum cave trails in kms/cms/jms/tms? you'll notice one thing... that 90% of the warriors that are in there are dragon knights... and they are chosen for a reason... think what that reason might be huh?
    ~DeathS2~