43. You may not vote on this poll
  • LUK Bandit/Chief Bandit

18 41.86%
  • Spearman/Dragon Knight

25 58.14%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BEST for MELEE PWNAGE?!?!?!

Default BEST for MELEE PWNAGE?!?!?!

Which one will pwn for melee? (plz explain your vote)

(once again, no It's your style/choice crap)

Plz tell me about the 3rd jobs or what you know about them. Consider each's Dmg+Pwnage xD, lvling speed, difficulty, and damage consistency.

TY :D

~~~BERA~~~
    Woot! I'm back :P. I haven't been on HS forums in like 1.5 yrs :D. I'm back to playing maple cuz I don't have much else to do right now...

lol if you say fighter/crusader, please post it and explain. srry bout the poll error

~~~BERA~~~
    Woot! I'm back :P. I haven't been on HS forums in like 1.5 yrs :D. I'm back to playing maple cuz I don't have much else to do right now...

lol i think bandits will pwn melee, becus there are short ranged right?

they atk fast, and do savage why would there be a bandit if it was short ranged and didnt pwn?? it would just be a meeningless job
    Search "Sambo88" in MTS Cheap Quitting Sale. (At least 2-4k lower than lowest price)
    *Been playing since 0.02 BETA.....
    The good old times include:
    -There was only victoria island.
    -No 3rd job, no LPQ or any PQ other than KPQ
    -Every1 traded at the bottom of Perion ch1.(No Fm)
    -No critical "purple" colouring. (You couldnt tell if you crited or not)
    -New chars started with choice of eye colour. (Blue black, hazel, brown or red)
    -No Gameguard. = Fly hacking jump quests etc.

indeed bandits are very powerful...

But we are lost without our warrior friends eh?
    Spearmen can hyperbody a bandit and make him/her even more powerful, and Fighters can Rage bandits, creating an awesome flurry of high numbers....

Bandits hit higher, but their stuff is outrageoulsy priced. Dagger scrolls (60%) go for like 1.4 mil scania o_O (while I just bought a 1h axe scroll for 30k)

And bandits have haste. Everybody loves haste.

Bandits are stuck with crappy double stab for a long time though...

When it comes to 3rd job though, both classes have unique skills to do major damage.

Uhh...dunno what you're looking for.
    Everyone's definition of 'pwnage' is different.

I'll just give general summary...

Crusader: BIG HUGE dmg
    DK: Best for mobbing, longest range out of the three
    CB: Speed

I think they're all balanced.

Ya I know CB get's Thieves but it cant 1HKO like Buster can.
    Message me for a:
    -Hybrid Spearman and DK Guide
    -Why Swords are better than Axe/BW Explanation

Spearman can shake up the screen in one attack hurting every monster (maybe can KS assassins?) while Bandit kills every monster they see then explode the mesos they drop. Depends on which is faster.
    Scania:
    StolenMoney: Rabid (Bandit, level 6X)
    BlackSheep76: Dead.
    WoNtOnSoUp32: Idle.

Bera:
    ChainLinks: Decomposed.
    RobbedBank: Dead.

Windia:
    Candidate: Dead.

i chose dragon knight...
    reason? cus they PWN at melee... put it this way... dragon roar= whole screen up to 15 targets when maxed it deals about... 9k? per hit... now you times 9 by 15 that gives you 135k damage... now there is also buster... 3 targets... 3 times ea... with 170% basic atk... say it deals 3k per hit... (you WILL be dealing ALOT more than 3k) 3 times 3 times 3... that's 27k damage.... now there is dragon fury.... it hits up to 6 targets with 250% basic atk... you'll be doing about 50k damage... with a little help from dragon blood... there's also elemental resis... that will help you deal with alot of magic atks later on...

now you look at cheif bandit... it's got assaulter... so what? when maxed it's 80% success rate... with 450% damage... BUT it only targets 1... so you'll be doing what? 10k? that's only a fraction of what dragon knights do.... now the best atk a cheif bandits got is meso explosion... for this atk to work you need to be F**KIN rich...
    ~DeathS2~

Quote Originally Posted by DeathS2
    i chose dragon knight...
    reason? cus they PWN at melee... put it this way... dragon roar= whole screen up to 15 targets when maxed it deals about... 9k? per hit... now you times 9 by 15 that gives you 135k damage... now there is also buster... 3 targets... 3 times ea... with 170% basic atk... say it deals 3k per hit... (you WILL be dealing ALOT more than 3k) 3 times 3 times 3... that's 27k damage.... now there is dragon fury.... it hits up to 6 targets with 250% basic atk... you'll be doing about 50k damage... with a little help from dragon blood... there's also elemental resis... that will help you deal with alot of magic atks later on...

now you look at cheif bandit... it's got assaulter... so what? when maxed it's 80% success rate... with 450% damage... BUT it only targets 1... so you'll be doing what? 10k? that's only a fraction of what dragon knights do.... now the best atk a cheif bandits got is meso explosion... for this atk to work you need to be F**KIN rich...
    omfg
    i never knew dragon knight could do so much dmg

well now you do 8) yea, dragon knights sacrifice hp to deal healla damage and hits multiple targets (30% hp off with a use of dragon roar) but then, thats where the priest comes in, innit? Dragon Kight + Priest = Best party combo eva.

Lucida

dragon knights are not to use sacrifice and dragon roar for anything other than pure coolness (or killing bosses, in sacrfice's case). well, the one thing that makes spearman/dragon knight better than any other class at melee dmg is buster. but theres also panic of fighter/crusader, which can deal hell more dmg than buster, though it is unstable. chief bandits are also good at melee combat. their attacking speed and stable dmg (FAR more stable than any warrior, even more than Page/Knight) makes them good at melee combat too.

i personally love the dragon knight coz of the raw power of buster and the coolness of dragon roar. i dont really care for big numbers that the crusader does, nor for the speed that the chief bandit has. i like big numbers (who doesnt? but of course, not too much like in the crusader's case) but not too big, and also stability. that way, i can kill more efficiently IMO. many can argue the big dmg of crusaders take them out fast, while others can argue that the speed at which chief bandits execute their stable dmg is the best melee pwnage ever, i still think the dragon knight is better, becoz of the fact that dragon knights are like the in between of chief bandits and crusaders; in between the world of and the world of stable dmg.
    Finally back at Maple. It's been so long...but absence didn't make the heart grow fonder.