View Poll Results: Do u hate the guy as much as i do?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!

29 85.29%
  • no...*ur sick*

5 14.71%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: those sick, cold b*****ds

Default those sick, cold b*****ds

i was looking for hamster pictures on google images to decorate my art notebook for a homework assignment (im nuts about hamsters) and i found this really cute picture of a hamster in a plastic soda bottle that looked almost identical to the hamster i lost a few years ago.(i miss her so much :cry: ) i was curious and so i clicked on the picture and it took me to the site with the hamster pic. it said stuff about the brave adventure of @$$(the hamster's name) i thought it was those funny hamster fan/story sites so i read on. turnes out a kid along with a few friends stuck an innocent hamster in a bottle, attached it to a handful of balloons and let it go...and they took pictures as the lil guy flouted out of sight..... and the webmaster talked about how the lil guy was worth less and how much FUN he had watching it go...

a newer post stated that he was "sorry about he did" and to make it up the ppl who sent hate emails, he got a new hamster and if ppl realy cared, they should donate $500 to him or a second hamster, vincent, will join the first...he got his money but decided to kill the hamster anyways...

i kno ur thinking im nuts and hamster crazied...i kno i am but that cold hearted bastard killed those poor innocent creatures with PLEASURE!!! i wanted to send him the most hateful hate mail ever but he had a page on the hate emails he got from ppl all over the world and he answered every1 with a witty, cruel return. so i guess now im typing all this instead of a hate letter. i kno that SOB will never see this but at least i feel better

but just incase he sees this... I HOPE U LIVE THE REST OF UR LIFE IN HELL AND DIE THE MOST PAINFUL/AWFUL WAY AND BE FOREVER TORMENTED IN UR AFTERLIFE U SICK, FCKING BASTARD!!!!!

EDIT: I FOUND THE BASTARD'S NAME!! HE USED IT IN ONE OF HIS RELIES...NOAH<------------------- SEE THE NAME, REMEMBER THE NAME, HATE IT FOREVER!!!!!(unless u have a friend who's got the same name -___-)

Bloodyyuki-Scania-lvl 39: currently died...

I was in a good mood before i read this. I FEEL LIKE ****ING STRANGLING THAT IDOIT BASTERD WHO DOESN"T HAVE A BLOODY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: I"M CRYING SINCE I WENT TO BE WEBSITE HOW THE HAMSTER TRYING TO GET OUT. I"M CRYING MY EYES OUT. AND I JUST READ THE HATE MAIL. HE HAS SUCH A ****ING SMART MOUTH. IF I EVER MEET THAT GUY I"LL BREAK HIS LEG AND SHOVE IT DOWN HIS ASS.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

on a scale of 1 - 100 how mad are right now???? :shock:
    still i like hamsters i just hate squirrls

Mushmom

I agree with you, those are heartless *****es.
    ---------------scania------------------
    Noburoku-lvl 81 WK

lol if only this came true
    if bonzai was still on air
    we send that guy to bonzai tie 500 balloons to his back and watch him float away while i get money on bets :D

Quote Originally Posted by aokaces
    on a scale of 1 - 100 how mad are right now???? :shock:
    still i like hamsters i just hate squirrls
    try scale of 1-1000... 375013743217410023471203419234709234 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

Bloodyyuki-Scania-lvl 39: currently died...

Slime

Poor hamster... :cry: I hope that guy gets molested.

Default Re: those sick, cold b*****ds

w8 can u tell me the site i wanna send him some h8 mail too
    ms is meaningless, but i still play

I really don't think the hamster in the ballon would die.

-____-

Wouldn't the Helium in the ballon eventually turn to just reg. air, and the hamster would just float down?
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    I really don't think the hamster in the ballon would die.

-____-

Wouldn't the Helium in the ballon eventually turn to just reg. air, and the hamster would just float down?
    corrections drop down