Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

8 57.14%
  • NO

6 42.86%

Thread: the unofficial guild of justice

Default the unofficial guild of justice

People, after i was scammed n caught the same person who scammed me conducting three other scams (n stopped them) i got 2 thinking...there should b a net of people that will punish scammers, hackers, and thieves n the form of reports and mass defames. this is unoficial so im not actually starting 1, but if u want 2 support this noble cause, put a reply up
    He who has conquered the past commands the future, and he who commands the future has conquered the past.

Paladin

Well i dont think defaming would help too much, however mass reportings would do the job, but there would HAVE to be proven evedence of the act, so that the person reported is indeed guilty. Also after being scammed/hacked you can report the user as well as send an email to maple explaining how it happened.

i haven't actually been scammed or hacked.. but it seems like everyone else has -.-; for one, i'll oober support your cause.. and also.. does anyone have advice on ways to avoid being t3h haxx0r3d? i'm becoming paranoid =D