• him

4 13.33%
  • WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?

26 86.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So pissed

Crimson Balrog

Wow, a whole topic to burn yellow_dog

Do you know that's as bad as typing in 1337? Y0u 7ry 70 100k 47 50l\/l37h1l\lg 11k3 7l-l15.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

a) spelling
    b) grammar
    b-1) omg. I SEE RUN-ON.
    b-2) punctuation
    b-3) incorrect use of conjunctions
    c)... i absolutely refuse to read this.

anyways. i hope youre right in whatever youre talking about *confused*
    Aunbis, et`her ka

xeddiox\\___5Xmalesin (my boyfriend's panda is amazing)
    rawfishpaste\\___4Xfighter (active)
    rawsushiii\\___6Xcleric (kinda dead)

u guy do exactly the same as him trying to shout as mi insult mi for saying sum thing now.... but his jsut say im a stupid ass for telling him that u shudn't stop helpnig other...... :(

if you ever see me on... get ready for a topic in the poor house :3 and flame fight.. :3

WHAT? Dude, take time to spell-check and proofread your posts.. I'm pretty sure no one wants to try to understand your post.. please.. >_<

Ok enough about his grammar.

He is at fault. He's probably just a 6 year old kid. Do as you wish to vent your anger, but if you suppress it, then congratulations.
    Julliant - Lv130 Bow Master of Bootes

u say im a 6 year old huh? =.= im 13 dam it lol =P

Edit mod jsut del this topic i du ncare about this anymor since that forum mod say actually that guy is losing to mi almsot every 1 in forum start flaming him liek crazy

if you ever see me on... get ready for a topic in the poor house :3 and flame fight.. :3

Reading comprehension for the win... Okay so what he is saying is that He wen t on some other forum and saw a thread that talked about how Helping people (noobs in general) was bad. And so he went to reply to that thread saying that people should keep helping other noobs or anyone for that matter. Next he's saying that the thread starter was disgusted with his comment and requested the mod to ban him. The thread starter is wrong. Though I do expect you now to get flamed by a bunch of uninitated, immature, inconsiderate prix that have no life and so they have to try to make someone like you feel bad. it's okay though. It's good to ***** about something as small as that. Oh and I wouldn't worry about getting banned from those forums because that guy is a dck head. No Moderator in their right mind would ban you for a reason as stupid as that. Well I'm done adding my thoughts, peace out.

Yellow dog go be a dog and kick your dog's di**.

Your grammer suck nuts. Dont try english. Your horrible. Stick to your original language.
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_dog
    u say im a 6 year old huh? =.= im 13 dam it lol =P

Edit mod jsut del this topic i du ncare about this anymor since that forum mod say actually that guy is losing to mi almsot every 1 in forum start flaming him liek crazy
    You are 13?. Wow very very crappy English for a 13 year old. You know i'm 13 also. Take some time to look at your grammar.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.