55 49.55%
  • Thieves

40 36.04%
  • Meso explosion and pickpoket

16 14.41%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thieves or Assulter?

Default Thieves or Assulter?

WHich should i max first thieves or assuler, cause the new world isnt out yet so like ppls says i should max assulter, but when that place opens i need thieves or should i max something else? HELP!!

Y would u need thievs for the new world?!?!?!
    WEEj

I voted for Thieves because you already have a strong 1 Target attack, Savage Blow, but you lack mob attacks.

Default Re: Thieves or Assulter?

dood bandits are made just to use meso explosion
    do 1 picky and 2 meso explosion and max meso explosion
    then max pickpocket
    meso explosion can do mob damage so wen u put em together u get mass ownage
    take my advice(i got to lvl 70 bandit on kms and followed friend's advice on getting thieves and went broke after about 2 lvls ... i had 10mil =( just took up too much pots and at lvl 76 after about 2months after i made chief bandit i started puttin in pickpocket and meso explosion and i owned! got to 80 in 2 weeks xD)
    so theres my story on my now dead bandit
    my cousin plays it now but he sold all my stuff cept equips so im prob the poorest lvl 83 around. well im gonna mayb quit gms and play kms again (ppl are so much nice) damn u ksers
    ms is meaningless, but i still play

Slime

I wonder... which is stronger, sb or assaulter?
    I go for Thieves, cuz like mentioned you already have a strong 1 target attack but no mob attacks. Although you can kill high lvl monsters faster with Assaulter, Thieves will make you lvl faster dan Assaulter... (i think....)
    Scania lvl2x Pirate
    Scania lvl9x Chief Bandit {kinda retired}

Max assaulter, it's way faster than savage blow.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    Max assaulter, it's way faster than savage blow.
    Faster, true, but for faster lvling?
    Scania lvl2x Pirate
    Scania lvl9x Chief Bandit {kinda retired}

AHAHAHAHAH now im confused i dont know what i sould do 8 ' (
    WEEj

If you can attack faster, for the same damage plus stun, then yeah, it's faster leveling.

Am I the only one who knows anything about this? Ok, you will need BOTH assaulter and band of thieves. Assaulter does more damage than SB against HIGH LEVEL MONSTERS. So anything that takes more than 2 hits you will need assaulter for. Since bandits need this desperately, you should get that first. Then after you work on band of thieves, since that is the fastest multi attack in the game, and is probably the best attack that a bandit has. The main reason you get that seconed though is because it costs 50 mp each use, and since it goes so fast you can go through a pure water in only a matter of seconeds. So you will be able to afford using it more at lv90 than at lv80.

If you are leveling on 1hko monsters still, you will continue to use savage blow though, because it has STEADY damage. Meaning it gets closest to the average damage each time you use it. But like I said above, savage blow can do as little as 600 damage to monsters with high defence, while assaulter will do a min of 3000 to the same monster. The reason for this is because monster defence is multiplied by 6 for savage blow =/.

By the way, I'm a STR bandit (crappy damage) and this is what I am doing with my MAXED OUT ASSAULTER:

EDIT:By the way, meso explosion and pickpocket are worthless unless you get both maxed, so they are basically crap and not worth it. After you get Assaulter and Band of thieves you can get it if you want, but it isn't very good for leveling since it is so cumbersome and slow to use. I might get it =/ But I will probably just get meso guard.
    I'll jump on the signature bandwagon of including my character's level too!
    Broa Only
    Fundungus LV8x-Chief Bandit
    Tickler LV2x-Mage
    Plowboy Lv0x-Mule