20. You may not vote on this poll
  • No duh you need eye!!

18 90.00%
  • Nah u can do it without eye!!!

2 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye of Amazon

Banned

I'm a pro. Get Eye of the Amazon. Seriously though, I can't even believe this is being questioned. I'm an avid supporter of Focus and all, but having an EoA-less build pretty much screws you out of training at Zombies, or any other training area that allows sniping or isn't perfectly flat. I have a difficult enough time hitting my jump shots perfectly going up the many hills at Z2. If I were to lose my range..I'd pretty much have no choice but to get poisoned and heavily damaged, while PKBing them into a more suitable position. And keep in mind that PKB isn't even worth using at Zombies until 70+, as the chances of it actually knocking back are so low. Also, say goodbye to the thousands of free EXP you can get from sniping Pirates and such while training in the huge maps in Ludibrium. The two things that Archers excel in, in comparison to the other high tier classes (Warriors in general and Hermits), are 1. Range and 2. Mobs, and #2 is pretty much tied with a DK's mob skills. You're taking a lot away from your archer in not maxing Eye of the Amazon.

Well, thanks for all of the good replys i geuss i will max EoA. It seems that I dont NEED it early but later on it will be very dificult to survive without it.
    also thanks for voting :D