49. You may not vote on this poll
  • You know it!

9 18.37%
  • Do you think I want cancer?!

40 81.63%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Who smokes?

Jr. Necki

Have you tried taking cbd supplements? My friend quit smoking with their help. In fact, there is not much written about this, but he said that he was able to quit smoking with cbd oil canabd faster and easier, since cbd reduces cravings for nicotine and, in principle, makes it easier to quit a bad habit. Try it, maybe it will help you too.

I agree that many people today are taking products that include CBD. I am sure that this is a good anti-stress and I find your answer useful. Well, people like me use CBD to relieve pain after work, so I'm sure they will understand me on this issue. Therefore, I am ready to share my advice about this.

Many people suffer from lack of sleep and, as a result, a deterioration in the general condition of the body. I also faced such problem. However, one day I decided to follow my friend's recommendation and visited the Third Eye Shroom website, where there is information about special mushrooms that help to relax and rest for recuperation. I have tried this remedy and I can say that it is an effective remedy and I think you can use it too.

I am trying to quit... What do you think will help me? I would like to get some meds from e****Store.com which looks pretty good I guess. Have a look there and let me know what you think. Thanks, guys!