Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • You know it!

9 18.37%
  • Do you think I want cancer?!

40 81.63%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Who smokes?

Ya ya and theres like the same stuff that comes from cows ass' or whatever(saw it in a truth commercial) And i know alllllll of that, but i still smoke em! I smoke Marlboro's, which as a matter of fact when they first came out were aimed for women to smoke, but since those sales didnt do too well were aimed at both sex's. See now you all learned something about the amazing things we call cigarettes. Your welcome.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeyaram
    "The first cigarett wont kill you, its the 10 000 you smoke after the first that will"

Anyhow, smoking isn't someting i would do anyways. I am an athlete and a musician and my lung capacity is very important for me. I know a lot of people that smoke, kinda sad, but screw them. I mean, they wanne die earlier and live terrible, its up to them. Why should i worry about a walking dead? Cigaretts costs a lot and unless your rich uncle from the States die and you inherit all his glory you wont be able to live happily and still smoke. I know families that have been seperated because the husband smokes infront of the kids (which the mother dont like...) and burns away the money that they need. You never hurt yourself, you always hurt someone else.
    Second hand smoking is the only ting i am concerned about, there is no law that you can't smoke, hope they prohobit(sp?) it. They did it with alcohol in the early 1920's so why not now? A lot of countried DEPEND on the export of tobacco and without this plant export their economy will collapse. Tobacco is so huge some peoples lives that if it becomes illegal they will/must/shall suicide. The importance of tobacco industry also benefits the Goverment. The Canadian Goverment takes 15% tax on everything you, you pay $100 on tobacco, the goverment get $15 (the price actually gets to $115 then). In a week, a regular smoker spends more then $100 on cigaretts.
    Lets talk about the health hazards, not only cancer but the "smaller" hazards. Anyone seen the teeth of a smoker? It is disgusting. I mean, its yellow, doesnt matter how much they brush, ITS YELLOW!
    Bottom Line :
    Life is to be enjoyed, but is having heacy coughing, burning away your savings, suffer from diseases (tobacoo lowers your immune system) and possible die while coughing up blood living?
    Think about that next time someone offers you a cigarett.

[Man I sound good]

!~Peace~!
    wow i actually read all that..and i agree completely :D i remember someone did a flashplayer movie about doing ****s lol it was funny and yet so right...too bad the guy didnt make one about smoking...

Bloodyyuki-Scania-lvl 39: currently died...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyyuki
    wow i actually read all that...
    You serious!?!
    wow, i am impressed..nice job!

!~Peace~!
    !~ May I have a picture of u so I can show santa wat I want for x-mas?~!
    Come and join us ^_^

i didnt even read that. it was too long. and it sucks. the cigerates wornt for me :cry: :cry: :cry: it was for his friend. i already new that before i posted. it was like a little jk.lol.
    the more u learn the wrost off u get.
    lvl 55 spearman

blah. i read all of that too. and as much as i want this thread to finally die i just have to say... outlawing cigarettes won't solve it. you mentioned how they did it in the twenties.. well everyone knows what happened. people just started making beer in their bathrooms, making bars inside of trees and becoming more and more obsessed with getting their alcohol. people were getting fined and i believe in some cases arrested for petty alcohol distribution right and left. it would be even worse and with cigarettes because its physically addictive. and taking away something millions of people are physically and emotionally addicted to would be a bit inhumane for a government to do, don't you think? i can just see the revolts x_x anyways- eventually they legalized alcohol again. i believe the government has learned enough from its mistakes that it won't be making that one again any time soon =X

other than that i can pretty much agree with everything you said. x_x sorry about my little rant there... *sweatdrop*
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Arrianna 5X Ice/Light Mage Broa

Quote Originally Posted by rawr
    outlawing cigarettes won't solve it
    i agree, if it were to be band you know how many people would rebel? also the gornment allows cigarettes because it makes them omghaxzor amount of money, the amount of money the US has will then go....
    |
    |
    |
    |DOWN HELL OF ALOT
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Plus because theyre so addicted to it if it were band so many people would break laws to try and get it our jails would be uber packed. and alot more things could happen (think to yourself for abour 5 minutes the consequences of this). and maybe even more can happen!

I agree with what had been said above. The only way to combat cigarrette smoking is never to start it in the first place. Once you're addicted, it's hard to stop. And it's like alcoholism ... if you 'taste' it again, you'll get addicted again.

****s are illegal, yet still a rampant problem. It's illegal to sell cigarettes to those under 18 here in Malaysia but of course, people can still get at it. But at least it might cut down the problem. You get them young, hopefully, they won't get into the habit when they are older.

How did you start smoking (for those who did) in the first place? Just curiuos. I don't smoke but my elder brother does - he did it out of 'peer pressure'. Now he can't stop.

Um.. Even though money in the US will go down,

HEALTH WILL GO UP. -.-"
    040707 you will always be my thunder.

ok i think we've all come to a decision: smoking=bad

Bloodyyuki-Scania-lvl 39: currently died...

I'd like to quit smoking, but I don't have the willpower. I have tried several times, but I still return to this addiction.