• Persian

0 0%
  • Dutch

0 0%
  • Others

10 25.64%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: languages? You speaka anglish?

Somewer in far north were sun newer rises....

i can speak finnish, Dutch(not much); Swedish, Japanes (only talk lil) and lil greece (or w/e)

Moikka vaan kaikille :)

Gotten tag :P

hej alla :p

Konitchiwa nina =)

signomi pu ine Tauleta?
    Yelm lv 72 Priest (Scania) (sleeping)
    FinnBow lv 43 Hunter (Kahini) Hunting..
    HolyOmen lv 38 Cleric (kahini) (Seeping 4ever)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

english and viet....shouldnt be a problem though cause i dont really know how to spell or read in vietnamese that well o_O but i do speak it hahaha.

From watching anime and such, I know those few words that touch our hearts... <3

BAKA!

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

Hmmmmm.

I'm vote other because I'm speak Thai language.

Because I'm a Thai person.

āļ?āļ*āļ?āļ?āļļāļ?āļĄāļēāļāđ?āļ?āļĢāļąāļ? āļŠāļ§āļąāļŠāļ?āļĩāļ?āļĢāļąāļ? <= Thank you very much. Sawaddee krub*

*It's mean same Good morning , Good afternoon , Good evening and Goodbye

[Good night Thai people say "āļĢāļēāļ?āļĢāļĩāļŠāļ§āļąāļŠāļ?āļīāđ?" <== It spell: Ra tree sa wad ]
    Name: āđāļĨāļ?āļ?āđ?
    Sv. Scania [Thai Maple story]
    Lv. 4x
    Job: Spearman

That's incredible how many people know different languages there. I know German a little bit because of my business partners, but I still can't have a long conversation with them. I know that I need to learn this language, and I even tried Duolingo, but it wasn't efficient for me. My friend told me about Prelpy where I can study with a tutor, and I think it's a good idea for me. efficient
    Last edited by Streetnewbie; 2nd September 2021 at 03:21 AM.

Jr. Necki

I'm trying to learn Italian. I have some difficulties with it, but I'm trying very hard. I am learning Italian on my own. Maybe I should find a tutor.

Jr. Necki

It seems to me that Italian is a pretty easy language to learn on your own. And as best way to learn italian, I can single out watching series and films in Italian on lingopie. It allows you to quickly learn to perceive foreign speech by ear, as well as memorize the most relevant words, expressions, and constructions.

Good day to all! Learning English professionally will help you in any field and especially in your work. For example, I am a digital marketer and after I read an article about the importance of learning English for my profession, I started learning it. I have succeeded in many ways because I was motivated by this article.

Hi. I agree that English not only broadens one's horizons, but also provides a lot of opportunities both in work and in communication when traveling. A few months ago I decided to learn how to expand your vocabulary and found a great teacher at promova.com. The program was really intense and I learned a lot. I conduct online classes with a tutor and improve my speech and there are already significant results.

Jr. Necki

Hi! Yes, I am fluent in English, but it took me a long time to get there.