View Poll Results: How often do other members of your Party Quest annoy you?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never =)

2 11.76%
  • Rarely

2 11.76%
  • Sometimes

6 35.29%
  • Most of the time

4 23.53%
  • Always! =(

3 17.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ari's Unofficial PQ horror story/noob encounter thread

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BEEEEEE!
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Quote Originally Posted by Argh
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_dog
    My rant? :

partying in ludi till bonus 2 cape was drop from my box(black and red)

i was able to picked up my red but someguy stole my black and saying "WTF u so high lv go fking buy 1 b1tch!"

poof! defame+ log off(he defame me)

2nd:Partying in ludi with some lv 49 spearman(i was 48)
    he complained saying i noob and wouldn't do anything while i was killing almost every octopus and deal the most damage to boss.
    so we called and i got BL and some guy got BR(he didn't call anything)

so i that guy just jump down at bonus and steal the 2 box of my lane saying he call bottom and it belong to him. WTF!!

so i quit party and he defame me after that.(heh i defame him + friends help after it in sleepywood :twisted: his fame almsot all gone for his lv 50 armor :twisted: )
    -you should be happy with your red nep
    -i dont think anyone is like that, unless you did somthing to him, which is highly possible (considering your personality)
    -he wouldnt say you are noob unless you did somthing to him! (which is again likely considering your personality!)\
    -if he got to bottom first, its his
    -probly unlikely to out damage a level 49 spearman, or any warrior, i have a level 48 spearman who can knockback the boss.

i think you just need to stop being a complainer which you do in almost every post
    1.i ask if anyone 1 sell dex workglove but he say "no, i got wahahah!" so i say ok no thx if you don't want sell.

2.i got to bottom left first(BL = so little box)

3. i stronger than him cause i can hit boss almsot with no miss+ i sue str armor he use dex.

4. i can complain if i want, if u don't like it then who care?!

if you ever see me on... get ready for a topic in the poor house :3 and flame fight.. :3

Default Re: Ari's Unofficial PQ horror story/noob encounter thread

ewww, edit mistake

I'm adding things in a little lazy fashion, as people add complaints, I'll add them to the first post

Mmmmmmm.... pyro

Aree :: 8x Fire Mage

There ya go complaining again T_T
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Quote Originally Posted by Magikcookies

There ya go complaining again T_T
    Go to another forum if you don't like people complaining, geez

Mmmmmmm.... pyro

Aree :: 8x Fire Mage

Okay, I've done one PQ today which got to stage 7 and failed, yet I probably have a few paragraphs of stupidity.

Okay, I walk onto the Eos tower 101st floor and go to stand where I usually do to tell the world I'm looking for a party. I get an invite before I even get there and get told to go to an empty ch.

I go, and we get in! Could this be an intelligent PQ?

Of course not. The leader was supposed to get an assassin but he can't tell the difference. The party talks about it openly in party chat, but all our leader cares about is telling us to mass defame a guy.

"Why?" we ask.

"he defamed me omg" he mumbles.

"Why did he do that?" we ask again.

"cause he wouldn't stop dissin me so i defamed him" he said.

Obviously nobody was too keen to mass defame a guy for that, so we chose to remind the leader that we had no range and couldn't pass stage 7.

After waiting for somebody who was hanging from a rope to drop his passes, we moved onto stage 2. Obviously rope kid did nothing because royalty shouldn't be forced to contribute on any stage that doesn't involve killing.

Anyway, stage 3. We finish it, and our leader has a stroke of genius:

"OMG WE CANT DO STAGE 7"

Hip hip!

Hooray!

What follows is a lengthy argument about who should go. The lvl 50 fire wiz thinks the lvl 45 fire wiz should go because he's the weakest wizard. I suggest that we get rid of rope kid because he's a weaker bandit than I, and held us up on first stage as well as not doing anything on second.

"ur all so cruel T_T" our emo cleric chimes in.

"ill go TTT_TTT" she suggests.

I managed to talk her out of it when I finally made her realise that if she left, we'd have to get a new cleric AND kick somebody out, so she would just be wasting time.

Of course our brilliant tactition of a leader decides it's a better idea to just threaten her with mass defame if she leaves. Somehow she stays, and the lvl 50 fire wiz has to go anyway so he leaves.

We do the rest of the stages until rope kid leaves to look for a sin at stage 5 because stage 5 isn't simple enough for him. He finds one, and I rush out. This guy is lvl 40 on the bean, and more than capable of doing what he needs to at stage 7.

Our leader won't rush, and demands somebody who is over level 45 despite him being lvl 43 himself. I practically tear my hair out trying to persuade him that Alishar isn't as hard as he thinks and a party of 47,43,49,45,40,{some other 4x} will do just fine against him, but no, he argues and the sin just leaves.

So I go to ch1 to try and find a new sin.

"LOOKING FOR 45+ SIN FOR PQ, SEND ME A TRADE REQUEST~"

I say. Nothing too annoying and it's not hard to understand. Eventually a level 50 sin manages to decipher my hieroglyphics and try communication with me.

"me" he says in public chat while ducking at me and throwing stars at me.

I assume he wants my attention, since there's nobody but me and him on this level of 101st floor so I send him a trade request. He declines it.

I sit and think of what I'm to do. His hopping is getting even more angry and he even F5 faced me. If I told him the ch in public, I have a feeling a whole bunch of people would rush there.

So I go to use Maple Messenger.

"/invite" I type, then look at the guys name.

Wouldn't you have guessed it! The one, the only XxX0oOAzNVl3tkAwalIxXxoO0 wants to join my party! What an honour!

This person refuses to stand still as well. When I eventually think of right clicking and saving name, our emo cleric leaves and I log out in disgust.