View Poll Results: Should maple introduce a new job?

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

150 75.00%
  • No

50 25.00%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Should maple add another job?

I wouldn't mind if a new job was released. I think it would be a good way for Wizet to interest more players to join MapleStory if they had more variety of jobs to choose from. I personally would like to see a job advancement for supernoob characters.
    Broa:
    AlphaEXE lvl 22 Magician
    OmegaEXE lvl 62 Fighter [lvl 70 is getting very close]
    ZetaEXE lvl 22 Rogue

Buy my stuff

Beginner

they should give you the ability to adopt a second class job. like a warrior/thief. and then they should develope cross class-skills. like a warrior skill that uses a mages range through magic. like blade beam.
    i like kickin' ass.
    Me>You
    KrimCougar is you're god.

nexon korea would be the ones to add a job, and I doubt they will.

combing current jobs.... eww.... thats really bad. make a warrior/mage, who has huge hp, can heal itself if they choose cleric, and high damage with melee. unfair.

they should make a level 30 superbeginner job. that one they need to make, just not like the spoof on maplesea. they should get a boost in defence upon hitting 30, meybe a boost in attack. I think it would be funny if they got skills, not the ones from other classes, but funny ones, like noob attacks, where you throw snails at monsters or something to attack them, and other noobish related ideas.

I think they really need to add a invisible weapon to cash shop, then people could be monks, and attack with their hands, but that likely would require some new graphics, I dont think there is a bare hands attack animaton.

no necro, we dont need any necromancers, or necrophiles.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Yea. Ive gotta agree cmbining two jobs will make a mess. Maybe one whole new job?
    <SuPSuPWaTz>
    (Broa)
    Cleric 4x
    Cleric 3x
    (Khani)
    theif 2x
    Ranger 2x
    (Scania)
    1x theif
    Up ya Acmilan

Rossernari Forever!

How about...

It'll never happen, so stop making retarded topics like this.

The classes are fine the way they are. The Super Newbie is the "new" job you're looking for. gMS doesn't have the necessary items for it yet, so chill out. If you're so desperate to have a new job, go play the other versions.
    Hail Satan

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm
    no necro, we dont need any necromancers, or necrophiles.
    ahahhaa necrophile= Necro (dead-related) + pedophile ( :roll: )
    ahahha. necrophile. :lol:

I was thinking of making the bandit-sin an official job with its own skill book and weapon. the weapon would look something like a claw but with a blade at the end used for attacks. This class' weapon would let them throw L7 like a sin, but the weapon can also be used like a dagger for their close range attacks. The weapon would obviously have 2 less atk than a claw at every lvl just because of the weapon's flexibility and the class' skills.

(I had no name ideas for the job.)
    Way of the Master Rogue:
    ??? Mastery
    ??? Booster
    Haste
    Endure
    Pressure Strike
    Savage Strike

Mastery, Booster, Haste, Endure: self-explanatory. No changes made.

Pressure Strike: % chance of doing critical damage. something like critical shot/throw, but only works close range and with the skill, savage strike. When maxed, 150% damage 70% of the time.

Savage Strike: like SB. When maxed, 60% damage 5x, and 10% chance of instant kill. You're basically doing a bunch of strikes, trying to hit a pressure/weak point in the monster. That's the 10% chance.

I would personally like to test this kind of a job out. Seems fun. :? :)
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Slime

I put yes. Since mages and warriors have 3 second job choices and thieves and bowmen only have 2, maybe they could add a new second job each for bowmen and thieves. Like maybe longbowmen(insane range but slightly slower than crossbows) or ninjas (i think someone in another thread suggested being able to use 2 daggers but with a weaker attack from each one, that'd be interesting)
    SoarUpHigh - level 7x I/L Mage (Finally!)

everything else is asleep now.

Banned

Ninjas are kinda the same as thiefs... They can turn
    invisible... >.<

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoarUpHigh
    Like maybe longbowmen(insane range but slightly slower than crossbows)
    if you want to try hitting a monster at the end of a toy factory hall from the other end, I'd like to see you try, especially since you can only accurately attack what's on the screen. If it were possible to shoot waaay off screen, let's see how much good it would do.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Not much then :(
    <SuPSuPWaTz>
    (Broa)
    Cleric 4x
    Cleric 3x
    (Khani)
    theif 2x
    Ranger 2x
    (Scania)
    1x theif
    Up ya Acmilan

Rossernari Forever!