View Poll Results: What Do U Do When Begger follows u?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give Him Money

1 2.78%
  • Ignore him and let him keep following?

9 25.00%
  • Tell him to piss off

3 8.33%
  • Mass Defame Him

1 2.78%
  • Change Channel and hope he doesnt follow

10 27.78%
  • Take Him away and get him killed

7 19.44%
  • Other

5 13.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beggers

Ah, and have come across some new type of beggars.

High level beggars - one was a lvl 41 mage asking for mesos. When I refused to give, she defamed me. Typical. Like Oooo ... I am defamed. Now my popularity level has gone down. Yeesh.

One 'whispered' to me for 20k. Wanted to borrow, and will return. I said no and walked away. She accused me of being a Noob, saying that I didn't have money. That I was simply saying 'no' because I was broke, not because didn't want to give.
    - what the...?!
    - if that is reverse psycology, she failed miserably

I was laughing my head off though. Good comedy. :roll:

o o o o o o o o o o o o

hehehe

once youve been begged enough you almost get a sense of who is going to beg before they even ask the question.

So when it happens to me now, I simply belt out a long list of typical sayings of beggers..

"Can give mesos?"

"Can give 1k?"

"My Acc hack can giv mesos?"

so forth and so on. Its funny flooding a trade window with things like that in this situation. I think it makes me happier than I should be... lol

one time I got some defames because of it.
    [Viacom: MTV Networks Nickelodeon VH1 Cartoon Network Comedy Central -Maple Global?]
    [Now thats viable communication. Hooray commercial slavery!]

Noobies come up to me and ask "mesos plz" with the F4 face. When I say I'm poor, they ask "then can you gimme an item?" I say no and they say "train me". Others say "i got hacked, can i get some mesos or items?" People these days are so annoying. Mostly with the trade window. It takes them a million years to type something. I mean why can't they find/get their own money like most of us did when we were lower lvled. I tend to think people that beg for money are usually little kids playing. So most of the time when I'm at Vic (the begger land), I disable my trade and party invites. If I do forget to do that, I pretend I'm afk or just change channels and hope they don't follow me.

lol they get want to get just anything...give them a slime bubble :)
    <SuPSuPWaTz>
    (Broa)
    Cleric 4x
    Cleric 3x
    (Khani)
    theif 2x
    Ranger 2x
    (Scania)
    1x theif
    Up ya Acmilan

Rossernari Forever!

Slime

I just ignore them. The only exceptions i make are hack victims who ask not for money but for a level 1 sword or something - i respect those people because they show that all they want is a chance to make a start (that's how it seems to me at least). I usually give them the stuff i have on me that they can use.
    SoarUpHigh - level 7x I/L Mage (Finally!)

everything else is asleep now.

Depends, I generally ignore them cos I don't carry much mesos on me and as if I could be bothered to go to storage to get some :roll:

Sometimes if it's a real nooby type I'll buy them some pots or their first weapon. But only nooby mages now cuz I know what a b***h it is to afford all your lvl 8 stuff when you start playing. Anyone higher than lvl 15 who asks me for money is gonna get verbally pwned. Cuz that's LAZY. Hunt yourselves.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Lol. jus the other day this guy asked if he could buy my black bandana for 100k. I rejected the offer :? then a couple mintues after i saw this guy ask people who where like lvl 50 for money.......Pretty petetic
    <SuPSuPWaTz>
    (Broa)
    Cleric 4x
    Cleric 3x
    (Khani)
    theif 2x
    Ranger 2x
    (Scania)
    1x theif
    Up ya Acmilan

Rossernari Forever!