View Poll Results: Wii, PS3, or Xbox 360?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wii

11 55.00%
  • PS3

9 45.00%
  • Xbox360

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wii VS. PS3 VS. Xbox360

I hate picking one system
    I have never honestly owned simply one system during a generation at a time. It's impossible for me. I'll be picking up wii since its different and always have some sort of game the others won't have, but as for ps vs xbox, its really on what I find more appealing at the time. I have no interest in halo, final fantasy or pretty much any of the well established franchises on those systems so it depends on what they end up getting. Could go either way :C

Spoiler!

For me, its always been Ninty, and at this E3, I feel they've really won the console war.

The 360 has NO good titles right now, or at least, any titles you can't already play on your PC. The PS3 lost with its extreme price tag and the games being compatible with the first system you play it on.

The Wii on the otherhand, has a crappy name, but a strong message. Its delivering something new, and bringing back the oldskool goodness SOME of us remember.

No

Wii all the way. Nintendo is my friend and hopefully it's yours too.

Nice video aznboy. To think the PS2 was the best out of those 3. HA!

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

I'll try to explain this in the simplest, quickest way possible. But you're all going to leave your biases behind. No hating just because of brand. Think of them as neutral, each of them.

The Ps3 is expensive and, let's face it, does not give you anything special over the xBox 360. On top of that, the controller has no rumble feature, something we've all grown used to over the years. The show at E3 was a horrible mess, showing a crappy motion sensing controller that was hard to use, and it went downhill after they announced a 600 dollar price point, an un-upgradeable 500 dollar version which, to be honest, was not even worth looking at.

The Ps3's only saving grace at E3 was the announcement of MSG4, a game that will be solely on the Ps3. Other than that and Final Fantasy, there's no rational arguement as to why you should get one over the xBox or Wii. Nothing. You can argue and say that I'm a Sony-hater, but I'm not. You can argue and say that the graphics are going to blow the competition away, but they're not. You can argue and say that the xBox is the suck, and the Wii is going to suck, but they don't, and they won't. People, I'm asking you to throw away your fanboi-ish mindsets and embrace the truth. The Ps3 is equal to the 360 in terms of power, and the Wii is just going to be a better investment overall. And considering that you'll be able to buy both a Wii and a 360 for the same or less than a Ps3, it'll be an uphill battle for Sony. Not to mention the fact that Rockstar made GTA4 for both 360 and Ps3, and are launching for both systems simultaneously. And the Box-o-rocksâ?¢ (as my brother, a sony fanboi calls it) is in fact improving in the games department.

Those who still believe that the Ps3 will be the winner this time around even after what I've just said should seriously rethink their position.

All of that being said, I'm still getting all three. I already have a three-sixty, and the Wii will be out before Thanksgiving. But the Ps3 will have to wait until it has a reasonable price point for me to buy it. And don't get me started on the PSP. I don't want to sound like a hater, but Sony has not given me anything to love so far.
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

strata has a good point on the ps3 i was never a ps person except for psp.

anyways...

i look old school nintendo so ill get wii and i can sell my 64 and gamcube and their games to pay for it and its games, think of it like combining it into one console so i have more room.

im also thinking about getting the 360 but purely for halo3 when it comes out, thats what i did for xbox to purely play halo and halo2 and ended up getting more games as well

Like best? Ok... umm...

I'd go with the Wii on this one. The controller seems like it can be used in outstanding ways. I saw another Wii video, and it really did do sword fighting the way I was hoping for. Plus Trauma Center is going to be on it. The DS version was awesome. :O

A bit hard to truely say what I like best... the 360 is the only one out. :P

I like the Wii and i really want to get it. it was originally called the Revolution...
    but they were idiots, and changed the name >=(

The wii also brought back old schkewl and also its awsome controller :D
    johnnywup wasn't here. johnnywup is also a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5055073430041144473&q=console+dura bility+test

now do you still trust sony or microsoft?
    lol, x-play rocks :D

I gotta go with the wii on this one. Whichever is the one I can actually afford to buy and still a great console
    Spoiler!

Banned

Just asking but what does it stand for?

yes the name "Wii" is way worse than Revolution

yes I am a Nintendo fan

you all do realize that most of the public likes the PS3. but why do Maplers, or rather, HS users, like the Nintendo Wii? Interesting...
    Currently disinterested in maple.

Lurking all day long... ...