View Poll Results: Wii, PS3, or Xbox 360?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wii

11 55.00%
  • PS3

9 45.00%
  • Xbox360

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wii VS. PS3 VS. Xbox360

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5055073430041144473&q=console+dura bility+test

now do you still trust sony or microsoft?
    i like the video...lol

but err....i buy a console 2 play the good games on it and not 2 smash it 2 c which one is the strongest physically =__=

PS3 isn't out yet where I'm living at so I don't really know if it'd be good or not.
    I don't like XBox at all.
    I like Wii because of the new super smash bros game that's coming out along it. If other systems have good games that would come out with the system, it'd be good as well. But for now, Wii!!!
    Ign: Freezelite 4x ice/light mage Bera
    ??를 조???? 써라.

Hey guys did you know that the Wii demos shown on E3 were actually running on Gamecubes?

http://wiinintendo.net/?p=176

Banned

I saw some pics from a magazine on
    PS3 and WII.

Slime

My pick of all the systems is the Wii because of all the things Nintendo is delievering with it. A new motion controller, which will most likly be about 10x better then Sonys rip version, downloadable orginal games(we all must remember our roots and for a lot of gamers they NEED this or to be shot for stupidity. . .ppl on forums wanted to know why Samus was changed from a robot to a girl and why link wasnt changed with her on SSBB<--NOT A LIE!!!), the cheapest launch price, and this system is where all the old great titles continue their legacys. As for PS3 well we have never had one console dominate the gaming world three generations in a row and Sony made sure that it wont be happening this generation. And i eventually want to buy the 360 but that can wait, ill have plenty to do on the Wii.
    Peeing in the shower is not a sin, its a passtime.